L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush - Innocent Flush

4.7

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this blush for years. It gives me a natural looking flush that doesn't fade. I don't use the brush that comes with it though.

on 3/14/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This blush reminds me of Benefit Georgia Peach but with shimmer. I absolutely love this blush and I have NC40 skintone (W6 in loreal). I think coral colors look scrumptous on medium skintone. I can see it wont show up nicely on darker skintones, but it creates a perfect coral shimmer flush on me. Anyone giving this blush negative reviews, remember that with any lighter blush shades, you still have to contour, so I contour my cheeks with matte brown bronzer and then dust layers of this blush and it gives me a youthful appearance to my face. Most pink and reddish blushes are extreme for daytime and can look too unnatural, but this just is a great shimmery young flesh coral epitome of the j.lo glow. I had actually a girl stop in me in the grocery store to tell me she loved my makeup and what was I wearing. The texture of the blush is very suede like and not chalky at all. And the best part of me trying this was because ulta was having a buy 1 get 50% of loreal sale, and i have $4 off any 2 loreal products so I bought this blush for $9.99 and then true match concealer at $4.49 (1/2 price), then I used ulta coupon for $10 of $3.50. I paid $6.98 for both concealer and this blush. With coupons this blush is affordable drugstore product.

Okay, I will begin by letting you know that there are more than one version of this product!!! Another reviewer mentioned this prior to me. One version is a silky concentrated matte peach color. The second is a paler peach with shine and shimmer Both are gorgeous. I don't know which version is newer or more common. The matte peach reminds me of an old Jane blush I used in high school. You can apply lightly and get a lot of color. The shimmery one gives you a lovely glow. I need to apply a bit heavily for it to show on my light olive skin. You might want to open the package and sample it in store depending on which kind you want.

Popular Blush Products