L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by age: 25-29
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

4.4

on 3/23/2016 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I'm n18 in mac's pro longwear foundation, and this was not a match for me. It's too "my tone", so much that I have to swipe like 5 times to get any colour. The lasting power is a bit poor too. Not worth the hype IMO.

on 3/26/2013 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

A big thank you to whoever recommended this to me on the makeup board. I feel like my whole life I've been trying to force myself into various shades of rose and pink because they seem like sensible, wearable colors, until I found this. I have NC 120ish skin with yellow undertones, and this blush is the first one that has actually worked with my yellowness and made my skin look healthy and glowing!

It is easy to get scared off by the bright orangy-peach color of this blush in the pan. However, it is a beautiful color that brightens and transforms my skin. The blush goes on sheer at first but it is very easily buildable. You can wear just a hint of it, or blend in more for a bolder effect. It is on the light side, however, so if you have very dark skin, it may not show up as well. It is also very easy to blend and wears very well. It lasts all day on my oily skin! It wears at least as well as my NARS blush! The finish is not totally matte, but it is definitely not sparkly. It is very natural looking and does not make me look shiny and greasy. I have even worn this on foundation-less skin and felt ok going out in public.

This is an excellent quality blush and the packaging is good. It is sturdy and has a decent sized mirror on the bottom so it won't get all dusted over with product. It also has a teensy half-fan brush. These brushes are never good, but I have used it for a touch-up in a pinch and it is very soft and does the job.

This is a wonderful product and I have used it nearly everyday since I bought it. If you have light-ish skin with yellow undertones, please give this a try, you will be so happy you did!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Shade description: sheer peach (shimmer)

Pros

- beautiful finish
- blends well
- lasts

Cons

- sheer

Comments: This is a very sheer peach with the most beautiful glow. It doesn't provide much color on my NC37 skin tone, yet still manages to look really nice on. It's a great blush for when you want to add a bit of a glow to a matte blush or even use as a highlighter!

Will repurchase.

on 12/13/2012 3:53:00 PM

For anyone looking for a bright coral blush, this may be the product you're looking for. The color is very pigmented with golden glitter to give you a glowing look. It's looks natural and can easily be buildable. It's long lasting and if you're watching for good deals, you can get this for 40% off at some drug stores. The only down sides are the brush it comes with sucks and the little product you get.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've used this blush for years. It gives me a natural looking flush that doesn't fade. I don't use the brush that comes with it though.

on 2/18/2012 9:54:00 AM

I really like this blush! It is easy to apply, blends beautifully and deposits a natural flush. I love that it isn't overwhelmingly pigmented which is great for daytime. I have already repurchased a couple of times and it lasts for about 6 months.

on 3/14/2011 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This blush reminds me of Benefit Georgia Peach but with shimmer. I absolutely love this blush and I have NC40 skintone (W6 in loreal). I think coral colors look scrumptous on medium skintone. I can see it wont show up nicely on darker skintones, but it creates a perfect coral shimmer flush on me. Anyone giving this blush negative reviews, remember that with any lighter blush shades, you still have to contour, so I contour my cheeks with matte brown bronzer and then dust layers of this blush and it gives me a youthful appearance to my face. Most pink and reddish blushes are extreme for daytime and can look too unnatural, but this just is a great shimmery young flesh coral epitome of the j.lo glow. I had actually a girl stop in me in the grocery store to tell me she loved my makeup and what was I wearing. The texture of the blush is very suede like and not chalky at all. And the best part of me trying this was because ulta was having a buy 1 get 50% of loreal sale, and i have $4 off any 2 loreal products so I bought this blush for $9.99 and then true match concealer at $4.49 (1/2 price), then I used ulta coupon for $10 of $3.50. I paid $6.98 for both concealer and this blush. With coupons this blush is affordable drugstore product.

Okay, I will begin by letting you know that there are more than one version of this product!!! Another reviewer mentioned this prior to me. One version is a silky concentrated matte peach color. The second is a paler peach with shine and shimmer Both are gorgeous. I don't know which version is newer or more common. The matte peach reminds me of an old Jane blush I used in high school. You can apply lightly and get a lot of color. The shimmery one gives you a lovely glow. I need to apply a bit heavily for it to show on my light olive skin. You might want to open the package and sample it in store depending on which kind you want.

on 5/11/2009 7:17:00 PM

Very nice. I belong to the W family, but this also works. Since it's not the best match tonally, it clashes ever so slightly and therefore "pops" more than the W3-4 blush does. So this is more for the rosy doll look while the W3-4 blush is for a more natural flush.
This is a light medium, bright, matte peachy pink(more on the pink side). It's quite pigmented so use lightly (especially if like me, it's not for your skintone).

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Im currently obsessed with blush (both drugstore and high-end) and Im loving LOreal True Match blushes! I love the texturevery smooth and super easy to blend. I like the size of the pan, its approximately 2 inches in diameter, though a bit smaller than Cargo blush tins. It comes with a blush brush, but like many drugstore brands, the brush is completely worthlesshence, the 4 lippies. Innocent flush is a neutral toned matte peach shade that looks best layered with Barely Blushing (another True Match blush) on my olive-tan skin. I use a stipling brush to blend them together and the end result is a soft, natural-looking summery glow.