L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by age: 19-24
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

on 6/12/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I originally bought this blush 7 years ago and then I lost it. I couldn't find it but I remembered I loved the color so I bought a new one. I just found my original blush that I bought in 2008 and I realized something, L'oreal changed the color in at some point since I bought it. The original blush is actually matte, and slightly pinker then the current color. It's actually neutral. The new color you find in stores now has a shimmery sheen, it's more peach-y and warmer toned. This also explains why some reviewers call the blush matte and other say it's shimmery.

I love both colors and and they both wear equally well. I have oily skin and I usually use a setting spray (L'oreal or Urban Decay) and my blush doesn't wear off. TThe shimmery one (current formula) looks wonderfully summery. It's a bit of an obvious blush, since people don't have naturally shimmery cheeks. The old formula with the matte finish is much more natural. It's an amazing "innocent flush" if you're doing no makeup makeup.

If you can find both, I think the colors and finish are different enough to warrant purchasing both. I'll see if I can get some pictures of the blushes online. I thought I'll write this review for people considering buying the blush and is getting confused as to why they are different descriptions of the color.

on 9/22/2013 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this blush.
I loved the color, it is a perfect matte peach-coral shade, leaning more towards peach and complemented my skin perfectly. I gave it 3/5 simply for the color. However, there were just so many cons to this product that I had to return it.
First of all, the packaging I found to be quite bulky and I did not use that brush that came with it. It was poor quality and nothing special.
Second of all, while the texture was soft to the touch, it was not finely milled and was just too powdery. Kind of created a mess when I would swirl my brush around.
Third, the way it FELT on my skin! I do not know what they put in those blushes, but it felt so so heavy on my skin that I just could not stand it. As soon as I applied it, I FELT like there was something on my cheeks. So it is definitely not lightweight..

It's too bad, because I really loved the color, however the cons were just too much for me to handle so I am now still on a search of finding a peach blush.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in tender rose and love it so I thought I would try another shade. My skintone is fair and cool but this blush is neutral and it really works for me. I came across this little gem at the drugstore and the amazing coral color really caught my eye. The claim is true as this is super-blendable. You can layer as much as needed without being cakey. The brush included is useless as most are that come with blushes and powders. I use my e.l.f. kabuki brush and it is wonderful with applying blushes and any type of powders. This will leave your skin looking radiant. The shimmer in this gives a glowing effect. I can't remember the exact price of this but I'm thinking around $10. Definitely try this out! I hope I helped!

on 3/26/2013 10:56:00 PM

I Looove this product. I think it is one of the best blush that you can get for a very reasonably price. I would definitely suggest everybody to get it.

on 5/18/2012 4:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ive seen this blush countless times in stores and always wanted to try it... Sooo 6ish months later here I am with a review! Haha! I enjoy the color it isn't too on the orangish side nor pinkish side. It def gives you a natural looking glow with it's "shimmers". It is def for a natural look.... The only downside I have found with this blush is that it fades off like nobodys business! If I wear it alone, by the middle of my day it is gone off my cheeks! If I top it with another blush i'm okay...but I think that's because of the blush I put on top not necessarily it isn't put...

I still give it a 5! it's a well worth it product. I dig it. Just re apply the beauty... :)

on 4/12/2012 3:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the color of this. At first I was disappointed that it wasn't very pigmented, but I switched to a brush that picked up more product and now I am happy with the color. It is a beautiful shade if you are looking for a nice coral.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I found this at the drugstore when looking for a peachy blush. It honestly seemed to be the only shade that peaked my interest of all the blushes in the store.. Originally priced at around 17$ in Canada, it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It is a bit light for my medium olive skin tone (NC30) but gives a nice natural look just the same. With a heavy hand you can deffinately build this shade up to be a nice pop of colour. Innocent Flush brightens up my face and totally completes the look when paired with a peachy/nude gloss and simple cat eyes. P.S. There is a fine, fine shimmer / irredecent effect to this blush that gives a nice overall glow to the face, but not so much that it makes your cheekbones shine - it comes off as a really pretty sheen that brightens your face.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Price: It is not that this blush was crazy expensive (And I've obviously bought much more expensive blushes), but it is expensive for a drugstore blush. Because of that I gave it a 4 on the expensive rating, because I don't usually expect to pay that much for a L'Oreal product.

Overall Rating: This is the breakdown of why I gave this 3 lippies. I would've given it 5, because it has a wonderful and very blendable texture. It's super soft, very finely milled and feels great on the face. Also, the color is a beautiful matte peach that makes my complexion look bright, and well rested.

I took off 1 lipstick because I felt it was a little overpriced for what it was (just a matte wearable peachy blush color). Then I took off another lipstick (bringing it down to 3 lippies) because it takes a lot of this product to make it show up on my skin (NC30-35). That means that I end up using a lot of this blush, and it runs out way quicker (I've already completely used up this blush, I have yet to hit pan on ANY of my high-end blushes). Also, it doesn't last very long, and I would find myself having to re-apply a couple hours after putting it on, but because I don't carry around my blush with me all day long I would just find myself without anything on my face!

FYI: I had the old version of this blush, the matte one...I guess there's a newer version of it that is completely different? Hmmm...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

According to the L'Oreal True Match scale I am a C1. Despite the fact that this particular blush is suggested for a N3-4 I decided to get it anyway. None of the colors that were designed for me really tickled my fancy and this one just kept jumping out at me. I was really excited but unfortunately this blush fell short of my expectations. Even though it was designed for someone with a darker skin tone then myself I really felt it had minimal pigmentation and hardly any staying power. Its very pretty bright peach in the pan however I can't seem to make this guy work for me :/ Perhaps next I will try Precious Peach (N1-2) but I think that will be the last chance I give to any of the L'Oreal True Match line.

Rating: 3
Price: 2
Package Quality: 2
Buy Again: No

on 6/26/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This blush looked very pretty on the shelf, but not so nice on my face. The colour looked bright and peachy in the store, but when I applied it at home, it just blended into my face and gave me a slightly red yet muddy look. Also, at almost $12, it was a bit pricey for a drugstore product. Will not repurchase.