L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush
L'Oreal True Match Blush - Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent FlushTrue Match Superblendable Blush in Innocent Flush

3.8

on 5/12/2012 3:29:00 AM

I have the shimmery version of this blush. It's a light pinky peach and not very pigmented, but it's definitely buildable. It looks great on my NC25-30 skintone. It's hard to go wrong with it. But if you're more tan than that, it probably will not work for you as well. The shimmers aren't too much at all, and they give a nice, natural glow.

on 2/7/2012 1:35:00 AM

This deserves more of a 2.5. Ahh i wish i hadn't bought this. I walked into target looking for a coral peachy blush, and at first glance that's what this looks like; a perfectly peachy blush. However it was nowhere near peachy when i applied it :(. A swipe with a finger gives a faint but noticeable trace on the tip but it doesn't really translate well onto the cheeks. I understand that its for N3-N4 in their line of foundations (my guess is a more fair-medium complexion) but I really doubt this would show up as more than a glitter bomb on anyone with other than a paper white face, so a lippy off for that. However, even if it was somewhat of a fail, I manged to use it as a highlighter so i might get some bang for my buck with this disappointment. The packaging is the standard Tru Match grey/silver compact with a brush that is pretty cruddy; it is so flimsy and has a funny smell to it, almost like moist grass (?) so i knocked off one for that. and finally a half point for the design with the flip top mirror on THE OTHER side of the compact. who in their right mind would do that? so strange. So if you want sheer, by all means buy it, but don't expect anything more than that.

on 4/10/2011 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although this is a nice drugstore product (one of the best drugstore blushes I have tried so far), I probably would not buy it again solely because it is not as good as other brands such as NARS, MAC, etc. I hate to be a snob, but that is just my opinion. I don't think that the pigmentation is as good as some other brands, and the texture is a bit chalky. Also, during the day my cheeks get a bit more oily and this blush just kind of fades away. So, I would say it lasts about 5 hours on me. Overall, this is really not a bad product for the price. I just wouldn't buy it again because there are better blushes out there.

on 7/16/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

to sparkly... especially for my large pores and oily skin, plus other then the sparkles it doesn't really have any pigmentation. Also i don't like how they chose to put in a a crappy brush and mirror instead of more products, because it looks like there is a lot of product... but really there isn't much

on 4/26/2010 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really love this blush. I usually only buy department store makeup, but i wanted a Peach blush, to see what it would look like on me... but i didn't want to spend a lot of money, in case it didn't look good.
So i purchased this, and i love the color, pigment, and finish!
It's not to bright or peachy, but it's just right. The pigment is amazing- a little goes a long way!. And the finish is just beautiful.
This is just as good as most MAC blushes, and i really didn't expect it to be!
EDIT: I dropped this down to 4 lippies because although its a pretty good blush, it takes a while for me to blend it just right.. when most blushes i dont have to

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Super blend-able is right!
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.
This is almost my HG blush!

on 1/11/2008 11:39:00 PM

So far so good...just bought it and its great
at first glance ...the color looks clownishly bright in the compact but thankfully it doesnt go on that way...u get to build up on the color, it doesnt go on so pigmentedly with one sweep like COUGH COUGH* Jane blush in blushing petal....
This Innocent flush caught my eye admist all the other colors of blush, because the color looks so vibrant and pretty...its great, it looks natural on my light-medium skin
and its a pinky-peachy shade...a true blush color that adds a natural looking warmth and liveliness to my face
i dont regret purchasing this, and once I'm done...I plan to buy again! Satisfied and Excited to use on my upcoming days :)

UPDATE: gave it 4 stars from 5, because I bought Physician's FOrmula Mineral Blush in Natural Glow and it is SO MUCH BETTER....I guess this blush take second place

on 1/3/2008 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's a really versatile color, and can go with almost any skin tone. so many of my friends, from filipino, to caucasian, to hispanic, wear this specific one, and it looks natural on all of them. but for some reason, it's harder for me to wear. i have a typical asian skin tone, except with pink undertones, and for some reason, this blush is really easy to over-do on my skin. i have to have juuuust the right amount, or i look like a clown.
too bad, because i really like this shade. it goes on more evenly than the other ones i've tried.

on 9/25/2007 11:01:00 PM

I purchased this after the good reviews here, and I am glad I did. It is a pretty peachy blush with a hint of pink. I use this when I attempt a peaches and cream look. I originally used MAC Peaches and this looked too un natural and a little bronzy if I was heavy handed. The pan is a great size for swirling my brush. Wears well.

I am so obsessed with this stuff. Everyone says it's really sheer and natural, on me it is natural but it is pretty bright. I found this blush to be very pigmented, so I use a tiny bit and then apply loose translucent powder on top to make it look even more natural. I love that it has no glitter or shimmer, but it doesn't look dull. It is a pretty peachy pink, although to me it seems more on the peach side. As another reviewer mentioned, it is like L'Oreal Charmed Peach but without the shimmer, which is exactly what I wanted. Also it is SO finely milled. I only used covergirl blush before which is more rough, the L'Oreal one is super smooth and soft. The only flaw I have with this blush is that it's really expensive for a drugstore blush, but the case is huge so even though I would buy it again, I doubt I'll have to. I love this blush for when I'm wearing neutral eyeshawdow (that brown doe eyed look), and I want a little pop for the blush. Gorgeous! Oh and I forgot to mention, the packaging is ugly and bulky due to the mirror in it. So for travel, this blush is a little inconvenient.