GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

3.8

on 6/8/2007 2:57:00 PM

It's taken me over a year to decide, but other than the beautiful color selection—and some colors are indeed magnificent— I can not find much to recommend about these lipstcks. I have Sexy Tango, a gorgeous corally red, and Beige Strasse, a too-frosty-for-me peachy copper. The formula is a bit drying though not waxy, and the signature Guerlain violet scent is overbearing and irritating to my throat, and it doesn't dissipate with time. Some eau de parfum I could name should last as long as this lipstick's scent. The much admired, dowager friendly tube feels nice in the hand, but for my taste it's an over-designed clunker. If these were unscented I'd be more forgiving of the somewhat minor flaws, but for the high price there are other lipsticks I feel better about buying.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

over rated. i think the packaging is really tacky and so shiney that whenever u touch it, it leaves finger prints all over the cubes. the formula was nice, similar to other lines w/o the high price tag. the two shades i did order were not flattering at all. rose desir left a strange cast, clashing w/ my skin tone and peche frivole was not peachy, more of a coral, turning my pigmented lips orange red... definitely not the look i was going for. i have tried 3 prodcuts from guerlain and i think i'm done. don't believe the hype... it's really not all that.

on 1/1/2018 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These lipsticks are works of art, and perform so magnificently. I bought Darling Baby and Red Chilli, and there's something about the texture that is just exquisite. Really buildable, and very lovely smooth texture - not too creamy or sticky - just glides beautifully.

Gorgeous.

The most luxurious out of all the lipsticks I own, and not because of the price I paid for it. It is the most emollient and pigmented thing to come in a tube. The scent I actually adore, as with the rest of my Guerlain products. I have just the one Exces de Rouge 523, but that is all I need. It is a blue based red, but not harshly so. Many a time I have swatched it on the back of my hand and washed with soap and water to show people that a strong stain will remain. True, the packaging is a bit gaudy, and I would prefer something sleeker, but it is signature Guerlain, past and future designs, all to be proud of, especially when the product inside speaks for itself.

on 11/25/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I tend to have problems with lipsticks feathering and/or fading on me quickly. This really keeps feathering at bay even through eating, drinking, and a lot of talking. My lipsticks also last twice as long (including the crappy slippery ones) which is awesome because I simply do not have the time to reapply lipstick throughout the day. I did not notice a plumping effect but it smooths out any lines on your lips and makes lipstick appear smoother. My lips are very pigmented and this does slightly make colors a bit more true to the tube. The only downside is that it is slightly drying. I tried using a balm underneath..per the tips here but when I did, this seemed to not work as effectively. I tried many different balms too. For the price, I expected something more moisturizing but overall, it is still a great product. I highly recommend it especially if you wear bold colors that feather easily. A little goes a long way.

I bought the colour Vanilla Beige. It is the perfect pinky-beige colour for when you want to look more natural or you have done strong eyes. It has decent staying power and I loooove the smell. I also like the packaging....I think it's glamorous, but that's just me.

Guerlain KissKiss stick gloss 963 berry pink

It feels and looks like a perfect lipstick for those that do not like "heavy"looking make up: sheer yet noticeable color, sophisticated sheen, delicious smell!

This shade, berry pink, its more of berry than pink, and it gives you soft red lips that are not intimidating but very flattering. Great if you like the idea of cherry lips with a plae complexion and dark hair...you would only need to line your eyes = gorgeous enough!

The case is silvery and squarish, definetely has an expensive look, but the amount of lipstick is little. Although you will not need a lot to get color payoff that is not in your face bright. I love that when it wears off, it leaces a stain of color on your lips, just as if your lips were "berry pink", I love how perfect this is.

I wish Guerlain made more shades of this stick gloss lipstick, specialy rose tones.

Overall is great!...although expensive.

on 12/27/2007 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I got this in Chocolate Shine with some of my Shoppers points! The packaging is sheik - every time I pull this baby out I feel like I should be in an episode of Dallas lol. Anyhow, not only is the packaging nice, but the color is lovely too. The color is a little like a sheer chocolate with immense shimmer. I get compliments on my lips each time I wear this. If anything I would say this lipstick is the closest one I have seen that is reminiscent to any Dianne Brille lipstick - and that is saying a lot! I would probably repurchase if DB was not available...it is still quite expensive...but girls if you have the points at Shoppers, try it out!

on 3/30/2006 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have a number of colours in this lipstick, and I share some of the other reviewer's concerns that they may be a bit drying. I think it depends on the colour - the more matt the shade, they drier the finish and the more chapped your lips get. The trick is to find a colour, finish and texture that you like within the range. To my mind, although they are all KissKiss lipsticks, the underlying formula changes depending on the finish. I would probably buy some of the more unique colours again, unless I found a substitute.

on 8/22/2016 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received it as a gift in the color 325. The color is not my cup of tea, but I did not use it because the formula dries my lips.