GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

4.7

on 4/6/2009 1:48:00 PM

Absolutely wondrous--I can indulge my inner vamp with really bold lip colors which no longer bleed beyond the edges of my lips! (This aging thing is challenging, sigh) Kiss Kiss moisturizes and smooths as well as making your lipstick stay put, which is the BEST! I do reapply my lipcolor a couple of times a day, but a base remains in place and touch ups are minimal. Love it, truly--and I was getting ready to retire my trademark brights. Thank you, Guerlain!

on 3/16/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice package. And the lipstick is the best one I ever had. I have this one in rose perle. It s high pigmented and has a good lasting power. To me this lipstick isn't drying but on the contrary. I feel that my lips are more smooth when I use(d) it.

on 10/27/2008 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have it in colour Rose Ingenue which is nice pink-brownish colour and it is ideal to have with smokey eyes. The natural colour of my lips is very red and this lipstick manages to cover my natural lip colour perfectly. It lasts long. When you apply it, the texture is smooth and silky and it seems as if the lipstick moisturizes your lips, buf after some time the lipstick becomes very dry and it will, if your lips aren't smooth, accentuate the lines on your lips.

on 9/8/2008 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received a GWP sample pack of the new KissKiss products in 4 shades. A couple wear sheer lipsticks and a couple were glosses. I really like the glosses as they are not real sticky, yet last a while, and have a nice fragrance. The colors I tried were a bronzy one and a cherry. They were lighter than what it looked like in the package, but were fine for me. I think I'd like to actually buy a real one to use. I love glosses but find that they don't stay well on me. Guerlain is the exception!

on 8/18/2008 7:15:00 AM

I have the KissKiss Nude Shine #644. Like the smell :-) Smells like something you could eat :-) Like the formula. Doesn't stay on real long and it's pretty expensive (most expensive lipstick-type product I ever bought!), but I will re-purchase. When it's on, it's NICE! This color is a very natural, no-show tint. The container is SQUARE so it's weird to carry in a pocket. The price is daunting, but I'll re-purchase as a treat to myself.

on 4/6/2003 3:59:00 PM

Well, let's say I wish I COULD buy this product again !!! Like Atshai, BEIGE CASHMERE was MY lipstick ever sine I was introduced to it by my beauty therapist (who was the Guerlain therapist in the UK) Along with CHAMPS ELYSEES and the TWINSET it was a staple in my make up bag. I adore anything asscociated with Paris (my favourite city) and my aim is to smell like a Parisienne (hence the perfume) Now they have discontinued it in the UK and it's a real shame, as it was such a great & popular colour. They did this before with a fab multicoloured lipgloss. Haven't they heard the phrase if it ain't broke...Atsshai, if you're reading this DO YOU KNOW IF THERE IS ANYWHERE WHERE I MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIND THIS WONDERFUL LIPSTCK ??? Your mission, should you choose to accept it...