GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

4.3

on 8/16/2014 3:23:00 AM

These are the most divine lipsticks! The pigment is intense and lipstick is hydrating and long lasting- the perfect lipstick and a must in every woman's collection!

The most luxurious out of all the lipsticks I own, and not because of the price I paid for it. It is the most emollient and pigmented thing to come in a tube. The scent I actually adore, as with the rest of my Guerlain products. I have just the one Exces de Rouge 523, but that is all I need. It is a blue based red, but not harshly so. Many a time I have swatched it on the back of my hand and washed with soap and water to show people that a strong stain will remain. True, the packaging is a bit gaudy, and I would prefer something sleeker, but it is signature Guerlain, past and future designs, all to be proud of, especially when the product inside speaks for itself.

on 2/9/2013 9:30:00 PM

i really dont like the strong smell of this lipstick. It also doesnt last long on my lips, probably around 1-2 hours max. And it also dries my lips. However, I like the color selection and the packaging.

on 12/13/2008 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this online at Sephora.com in the limited edition Butterfly collection. I chose the 515 shade.So happy I did! The color is so perfect for days when pink is just not quite dark enough, red is just too far gone, and mauve won't fit in. The feel, texture, moisture, cream amount to me is just the right recipe. Anyone who knows and loves the pleasant light fragrance of a Guerlain lipstick is going to love this one. It is not an over-powering smell, but rather a smell that lets you know you are applying a lavish, quality product from Guerlain. If you can still find this color, buy it, you will be glad you did.

on 10/21/2008 5:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The packaging is the best! I got the shade 553 which is Beige Sensuel. Very natural on my lips although I find thet it is gone by the middle of the day. Just an excuse to constantly whip out the pretty tube. Will buy more shades definitely,

on 12/27/2007 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I got this in Chocolate Shine with some of my Shoppers points! The packaging is sheik - every time I pull this baby out I feel like I should be in an episode of Dallas lol. Anyhow, not only is the packaging nice, but the color is lovely too. The color is a little like a sheer chocolate with immense shimmer. I get compliments on my lips each time I wear this. If anything I would say this lipstick is the closest one I have seen that is reminiscent to any Dianne Brille lipstick - and that is saying a lot! I would probably repurchase if DB was not available...it is still quite expensive...but girls if you have the points at Shoppers, try it out!

on 10/31/2007 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was so HAPPY to discover these lipsticks online for a fraction of their retail price! I could never have afforded to buy them at full price and I was always curious about them. So I really took advantage and got 2. I am so glad I did, these are divine! I LOVE the colours, I got 501 strawberry something and 502 strawberry candy or pink candy or something like that. The candy colour is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS, a sort of sheer like pinky colour with different coloured shimmer, I think it would go well with any kind of makeup and any colour lips or skintone as it's quite sheer and nudish. The 501 strawberry colour is also nice, it's more pigmented than 502 so it can only go with certain kinds of makeup, I think. It's a light strawberry shade. These are really smooth and creamy although I do find that they are a bit drying after they wear off or you take it off, so in that aspect I prefer MAC. I'm absolutely CRAZY about the taste and fragrance though, I LOVE the taste and fragrance and I will put this lipstick on just so I can lick it, even when no one is going to see me! Don't care too much about the packaging though, it's quite lovely but I find it too big and clunky and heavy to be really practical and carry around on the run. I like the clunking sound it makes when I open it though.

on 3/30/2006 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have a number of colours in this lipstick, and I share some of the other reviewer's concerns that they may be a bit drying. I think it depends on the colour - the more matt the shade, they drier the finish and the more chapped your lips get. The trick is to find a colour, finish and texture that you like within the range. To my mind, although they are all KissKiss lipsticks, the underlying formula changes depending on the finish. I would probably buy some of the more unique colours again, unless I found a substitute.