GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

over rated. i think the packaging is really tacky and so shiney that whenever u touch it, it leaves finger prints all over the cubes. the formula was nice, similar to other lines w/o the high price tag. the two shades i did order were not flattering at all. rose desir left a strange cast, clashing w/ my skin tone and peche frivole was not peachy, more of a coral, turning my pigmented lips orange red... definitely not the look i was going for. i have tried 3 prodcuts from guerlain and i think i'm done. don't believe the hype... it's really not all that.

on 4/6/2009 1:48:00 PM

Absolutely wondrous--I can indulge my inner vamp with really bold lip colors which no longer bleed beyond the edges of my lips! (This aging thing is challenging, sigh) Kiss Kiss moisturizes and smooths as well as making your lipstick stay put, which is the BEST! I do reapply my lipcolor a couple of times a day, but a base remains in place and touch ups are minimal. Love it, truly--and I was getting ready to retire my trademark brights. Thank you, Guerlain!

Guerlain KissKiss stick gloss 963 berry pink

It feels and looks like a perfect lipstick for those that do not like "heavy"looking make up: sheer yet noticeable color, sophisticated sheen, delicious smell!

This shade, berry pink, its more of berry than pink, and it gives you soft red lips that are not intimidating but very flattering. Great if you like the idea of cherry lips with a plae complexion and dark hair...you would only need to line your eyes = gorgeous enough!

The case is silvery and squarish, definetely has an expensive look, but the amount of lipstick is little. Although you will not need a lot to get color payoff that is not in your face bright. I love that when it wears off, it leaces a stain of color on your lips, just as if your lips were "berry pink", I love how perfect this is.

I wish Guerlain made more shades of this stick gloss lipstick, specialy rose tones.

Overall is great!...although expensive.

on 10/28/2007 1:35:00 PM

Okay, I have tried a lot of lip primers but this one really is the best. I hope it will last a while since it is kind of expensive. My lipstick stays on all day with this stuff. It does make my lipliner a little darker than usual, so I just have to make sure I blend really well or use a lighter pencil.

These are the most beautiful, luxurious lipsticks. I own them in a few colours, and they are absolutely beautiful. They are incredibly expensive though...

on 3/16/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice package. And the lipstick is the best one I ever had. I have this one in rose perle. It s high pigmented and has a good lasting power. To me this lipstick isn't drying but on the contrary. I feel that my lips are more smooth when I use(d) it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I know the KissKiss range has been around, however, not of this particular lipstick primer (KissKiss LipLift - Fixateur Lissant Pour Rouge a Levres). Packaging is consistent of course by Guerlain's high-end standards. I initially wanted a lippie with holding power and was shown this nude lippie primer instead by the rep. She showed me how to put it on (AROUND and on the lips themselves) before the actual lippie (Guerlain, le rouge ecrin in Greta, a deep blue red - any bleeding would have noticeable). Well, after 5 hours, it was as if I just put in on.

Having said that, I still don't know whether it was because of the primer itself or that if the lippie itself had good staying power. But I've read the reviews of the very lipstick range in this very site and some have expressed that they wish it had more staying power. So perhaps this primer had something to do with the immense satisfaction I had with it. Will have no hesitation rebuying...have been told by the rep it works with other brands' lippies too.

on 11/25/2010 4:36:00 PM

Really nice lipstick, glides smoothly over the lips and is a good moisturizing formula. No glitters (luckily), but it does give your lips a nice "sheen". Repurchased in different colours because of the nice feeling and lovely perfume.
Case is a little bit too bling but nevertheles a feminine, sensual design.

I have only somewhat mixed feelings about this product. It's high-quality, there's no doubt about that, and well-packaged like some secret jewel you conceal in your handbag. It goes on smoothly, feels soft and is well-pigmented. I have Forever Beige, one of the new spring colors. It has a slightly metallic sheen to it, and therein lies my concern. Usually, metallics dry my lips out after a while, and KissKiss is no exception. About 2 hours after I applied it, my lips started to burn slightly, which is my usual reaction to metallic lipsticks. The color, however, was still hanging in there and had softened a little, but the color and sheen were spot-on. If I choose another KissKiss, it will be to find a creamy formula-there seem to be plenty of them-and see how that goes. I'm mostly quite pleased with this product, with a minor adjustment or two.

on 8/18/2008 7:15:00 AM

I have the KissKiss Nude Shine #644. Like the smell :-) Smells like something you could eat :-) Like the formula. Doesn't stay on real long and it's pretty expensive (most expensive lipstick-type product I ever bought!), but I will re-purchase. When it's on, it's NICE! This color is a very natural, no-show tint. The container is SQUARE so it's weird to carry in a pocket. The price is daunting, but I'll re-purchase as a treat to myself.