Guerlain KissKiss (All)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Guerlain KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

3.6

on 10/27/2008 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have it in colour Rose Ingenue which is nice pink-brownish colour and it is ideal to have with smokey eyes. The natural colour of my lips is very red and this lipstick manages to cover my natural lip colour perfectly. It lasts long. When you apply it, the texture is smooth and silky and it seems as if the lipstick moisturizes your lips, buf after some time the lipstick becomes very dry and it will, if your lips aren't smooth, accentuate the lines on your lips.

on 5/25/2008 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will most certainly not buy this again. Got it on ebay for $5 and even then I should have just gotten a Starbucks coffee with it! I got it in the color perle, thinking it'll give a nice glossy nude sheen.

What I got was a dry, pale, over shiny lipstick. It emphasised all the lines on my lips and every crack was magnified 10x! It was horrible, I looked like a corpse. And the smell was absolutely repulsive, reminded me of the old lipsticks of yesteryears used by my great grand mother.

I'm so very glad I didn't pay full price for it. It's going right into the bin.

on 12/27/2007 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

I got this in Chocolate Shine with some of my Shoppers points! The packaging is sheik - every time I pull this baby out I feel like I should be in an episode of Dallas lol. Anyhow, not only is the packaging nice, but the color is lovely too. The color is a little like a sheer chocolate with immense shimmer. I get compliments on my lips each time I wear this. If anything I would say this lipstick is the closest one I have seen that is reminiscent to any Dianne Brille lipstick - and that is saying a lot! I would probably repurchase if DB was not available...it is still quite expensive...but girls if you have the points at Shoppers, try it out!

on 9/29/2005 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

All right, the real reason that women are interested in this lipstick is the packaging. I don't think that I've ever seen such a luxurious and eyecatching case that just begs to be taken out in public and applied with an air of self-satisfaction as this one. The colors themselves are something to behold too with a nice variety of rich reds and sheer colors. The formula seems to vary but most of these aren't moisturizing creams so if you complain of "drying" lispticks, you would do well to pair this with a lip balm or buy a Lancome formula. They seem to ahve so many rich and creamy lipsticks. The price is mighty expensive, not Cle de Peu Beaute expensive (which I shun because of the exhorbitant prices) but one lipstick after taxes cost me $27US. That makes even other pricey brands look almost (but not quite) like a bargain in comparison.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this is Rose Fane No. 119, which is a matte pink color, very similar to MK Plum for a comparison. This formula has a smooth, silky feel that feels comfortable but is somewhat drying. The tube is very pretty ribbed gold and it would look good in anybody's purse. But what I did not like was the fragrance. I found it sweet and cloying. My personal preference is for completely odorless lipsticks, but if you like having the Meteorites scent right on your lips, then you should give this lipstick a try.