GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by skin type : Combination
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

3.9

on 6/8/2007 2:57:00 PM

It's taken me over a year to decide, but other than the beautiful color selection—and some colors are indeed magnificent— I can not find much to recommend about these lipstcks. I have Sexy Tango, a gorgeous corally red, and Beige Strasse, a too-frosty-for-me peachy copper. The formula is a bit drying though not waxy, and the signature Guerlain violet scent is overbearing and irritating to my throat, and it doesn't dissipate with time. Some eau de parfum I could name should last as long as this lipstick's scent. The much admired, dowager friendly tube feels nice in the hand, but for my taste it's an over-designed clunker. If these were unscented I'd be more forgiving of the somewhat minor flaws, but for the high price there are other lipsticks I feel better about buying.

on 12/11/2006 3:30:00 PM

I have always loved Guerlain lipsticks and used them regularly until about a year ago when they discontinued my favourite shade and I could find nothing to replace it with. The appeal of Guerlain has always been the fact they carry a range of orangey shades which have no pink in them (I have wasted shed loads of cash on lipsticks which look orange/peach in the tube and ALWAYS go pink on me!) and the wonderful tube with the little mirror on the end - priceless! So why oh why did they have to discontinue the most commonsense packaging in the world? Having read the impressive reviews on MA I thought I'd investigate this new line and the completely new range of shades. I was not disappointed. I bought "Fauve Seduisant 546" which really complements my red hair and hazel eyes. Its a gorgeous peachy terracotta shade which goes on with a beautiful shine. Subtle on its own - it 'pops' with a little clear gloss over it. It comes in the most extravagant gold packaging you'd be proud to pull out and apply anywhere! (Even if there is no mirror in the bottom of the tube for which I removed 1 lippy in the review!) The texture is very soft - its a sort of gel/creme and what really surprised me is its incredible staying power without drying. It faded evenly and left my lips really soft with a light stain. Overall I was very impressed with its performance and value for money. This is one lipstick definately worth £15. I can see it lasting a long time - a definate repurchase.

on 10/2/2005 12:07:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Oh, how I wish I could buy about 10 of these! I had to "settle" for one, as I can't justify spending that much moola! Number 523 Exces de Rouge, a dark raspBERRY red color. Perfect if you're looking for a blue-red color. This is very pigmented to me and leaves a stain on your lips even after you wipe it off. It does have that little candy smell to it, but a small price to pay. Now, let's talk about the packaging! Why ELSE would I pay $26.00 for a lipstick? :) It's a piece of jewelry! It's eye candy to the max! It's girly! It's feminine! It's what you want to whip out and impress all your friends with! It's pure unadulterated glamour and worth every penny! (Secretly, it kind of reminds me of a golden Tootsie Roll!) Guerlain has some of the prettiest packaging of products around and has delivered the goods on this lipstick, for sure! Every woman should have at least one of these babies in her purse at all times!

1/8/2006 - Okay, I thought I loved everything about this lipstick, but in truth, I have found it way too drying and it disappears, so I'm taking off a lippy for that. The love affair is over! LOL

The new kisskiss lipsticks are extremely luxurious objects of desire!

Easy to apply, the long lasting property of kisskiss provides pure comfort & the pleasure of a melting, voluptuous and mouth watering texture. Comes in 3 effects: sensual pearl, glamourous sparkle or radiant pure cream. Contains vitamins & oils that provide up to 6 hrs of mositure & 5 hrs of long-lasting colour. Packaging wise - "oh mama!" 3 decadent cubes of gold stack on top of one another!
Colourwise - comes in 30 shades from pinks to red, beige to orange browns. I have never seen so many reds from one brand that are almost all winners!! Website describes the colours as "To match perfectly with everything, at every moment, to express all sides of your femininity". Wonder if there is a perfect shade when you realise you have maxed out your cc buying these babes??

Damage: AUD$48. continued >>

on 10/4/2014 5:54:00 AM

These lipsticks are an A++ for me, I own a lot of lipsticks of various brands and hands down these are the creamiest most luxe lippies in my collection. I also have some Rouge G and Rouge Automatique but these come out tops over those.

On they feel more like a soothing moisturising lip balm, they glide on so smooth and creamy and are very comfortable to wear. Longevity is pretty average wearing of about 3 hours but certainly not a hardship to whip out and reapply.

This review is for Rose Perle a pretty pale icy pink with shimmer and Rose Miami a pretty pale baby pinky peach with a hint of shimmer. Both gorgeous colours and compatible with so many make-up looks.

The only down-fall I can think of about these lipsticks is they wear down very quickly, possibly due to the soft, creamy formula - compared to the Rouge G and Rouge Automatique formulas they deplete faster.

Though I think once you try these lipsticks it would be hard to go back.

on 1/1/2018 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These lipsticks are works of art, and perform so magnificently. I bought Darling Baby and Red Chilli, and there's something about the texture that is just exquisite. Really buildable, and very lovely smooth texture - not too creamy or sticky - just glides beautifully.

Gorgeous.

The most luxurious out of all the lipsticks I own, and not because of the price I paid for it. It is the most emollient and pigmented thing to come in a tube. The scent I actually adore, as with the rest of my Guerlain products. I have just the one Exces de Rouge 523, but that is all I need. It is a blue based red, but not harshly so. Many a time I have swatched it on the back of my hand and washed with soap and water to show people that a strong stain will remain. True, the packaging is a bit gaudy, and I would prefer something sleeker, but it is signature Guerlain, past and future designs, all to be proud of, especially when the product inside speaks for itself.

on 3/30/2009 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The Guerlain KISS KISS lipgloss comes in many flattering and fun pink colours, and the bottle is really appealing and looks rich - almost like a Dior lipgloss bottle, which tends to be the reason why i buy a lot of my porducts. If you want to achieve a very sheer and subtle tint to your lips, it is a great choice. The texture of the lipgloss is so light and thin. The complete opposite to the texture of MAC Lipglass! However, the lipgloss being so "watery" and with the applicator that is a brush, it makes it hard to get a perfect application. There ends up being too many streaks and it is so uneven! If your aim is to get a more solid colour, i wouldnt recommend this lipgloss. It is defeinately very appropriate for a daytime look though :)

I bought the colour Vanilla Beige. It is the perfect pinky-beige colour for when you want to look more natural or you have done strong eyes. It has decent staying power and I loooove the smell. I also like the packaging....I think it's glamorous, but that's just me.

on 8/16/2014 3:23:00 AM

These are the most divine lipsticks! The pigment is intense and lipstick is hydrating and long lasting- the perfect lipstick and a must in every woman's collection!