GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

4.1

on 12/13/2008 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this online at Sephora.com in the limited edition Butterfly collection. I chose the 515 shade.So happy I did! The color is so perfect for days when pink is just not quite dark enough, red is just too far gone, and mauve won't fit in. The feel, texture, moisture, cream amount to me is just the right recipe. Anyone who knows and loves the pleasant light fragrance of a Guerlain lipstick is going to love this one. It is not an over-powering smell, but rather a smell that lets you know you are applying a lavish, quality product from Guerlain. If you can still find this color, buy it, you will be glad you did.

on 4/6/2009 1:48:00 PM

Absolutely wondrous--I can indulge my inner vamp with really bold lip colors which no longer bleed beyond the edges of my lips! (This aging thing is challenging, sigh) Kiss Kiss moisturizes and smooths as well as making your lipstick stay put, which is the BEST! I do reapply my lipcolor a couple of times a day, but a base remains in place and touch ups are minimal. Love it, truly--and I was getting ready to retire my trademark brights. Thank you, Guerlain!

Guerlain KissKiss stick gloss 963 berry pink

It feels and looks like a perfect lipstick for those that do not like "heavy"looking make up: sheer yet noticeable color, sophisticated sheen, delicious smell!

This shade, berry pink, its more of berry than pink, and it gives you soft red lips that are not intimidating but very flattering. Great if you like the idea of cherry lips with a plae complexion and dark hair...you would only need to line your eyes = gorgeous enough!

The case is silvery and squarish, definetely has an expensive look, but the amount of lipstick is little. Although you will not need a lot to get color payoff that is not in your face bright. I love that when it wears off, it leaces a stain of color on your lips, just as if your lips were "berry pink", I love how perfect this is.

I wish Guerlain made more shades of this stick gloss lipstick, specialy rose tones.

Overall is great!...although expensive.

on 3/30/2006 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have a number of colours in this lipstick, and I share some of the other reviewer's concerns that they may be a bit drying. I think it depends on the colour - the more matt the shade, they drier the finish and the more chapped your lips get. The trick is to find a colour, finish and texture that you like within the range. To my mind, although they are all KissKiss lipsticks, the underlying formula changes depending on the finish. I would probably buy some of the more unique colours again, unless I found a substitute.

on 8/10/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been using Kiss Kiss for a few years & I adore them. Pigmentation is superb and this doesn't dry out my lips. I love the packaging & it's quite sturdy, no chipping or peeling ♡♡
The downfall for me is the scent...a little strong but it doesn't linger after I apply it.

on 11/26/2008 11:19:00 PM

Tacky packaging-check.
Boring colors-check.
Drying out my lips-check.
Scent so strong that it competes with my perfume-check.

Will I buy it again? No! To the lipstick wasteland it goes!!!

on 9/8/2008 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received a GWP sample pack of the new KissKiss products in 4 shades. A couple wear sheer lipsticks and a couple were glosses. I really like the glosses as they are not real sticky, yet last a while, and have a nice fragrance. The colors I tried were a bronzy one and a cherry. They were lighter than what it looked like in the package, but were fine for me. I think I'd like to actually buy a real one to use. I love glosses but find that they don't stay well on me. Guerlain is the exception!