Guerlain KissKiss (All)

Filtered by skin type : Other
Guerlain KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

4.3

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

over rated. i think the packaging is really tacky and so shiney that whenever u touch it, it leaves finger prints all over the cubes. the formula was nice, similar to other lines w/o the high price tag. the two shades i did order were not flattering at all. rose desir left a strange cast, clashing w/ my skin tone and peche frivole was not peachy, more of a coral, turning my pigmented lips orange red... definitely not the look i was going for. i have tried 3 prodcuts from guerlain and i think i'm done. don't believe the hype... it's really not all that.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I never would have bought one of these, only I had to buy 2 products in order to have my makeup done and I was running out of products to buy that I didn't already have. Once again I was running late for my hair appointment so I just chose Cherry Shine on the spur of the moment and I'm glad I did. I wasn't expecting it to cost quite so much (AUD 48) although it doesn't really matter as the money seems wothwhile. It is more expensive than their discontinued Divinora lipsticks that I like so much. I preferred the packaging of the Divinora lipsticks as it was more curvy and feminine and I liked the little mirror on the lid. These ones seem to have a fake gold colour and I don't like that little scratchy bit near where it joins, but it's ok and still better than most brands, but not as good as Guerlain could do. No offense to the person who designed it, it's not bad. I didn't find this drying at all, the colour was gorgeous and made my lips look bigger. I will keep buying more

on 9/20/2005 6:53:00 PM

Simply yummy color selection. They can be a wee bit drying, but not so noticeable when you layer with a good balm. Wear is good, not great, but at least it wears off evenly--not left with weird flakes or ring of color.

Typical packaging of this line, which is over the top. It comes housed in a gold tone, square package. It's a little too old lady for me, but not a deal breaker.

Overall, I love the colors in this line and the smooth wear. Oh, it's wickedly expensive.