Guerlain KissKiss (All)

Guerlain KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

on 1/1/2018 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

These lipsticks are works of art, and perform so magnificently. I bought Darling Baby and Red Chilli, and there's something about the texture that is just exquisite. Really buildable, and very lovely smooth texture - not too creamy or sticky - just glides beautifully.

Gorgeous.

on 8/22/2016 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received it as a gift in the color 325. The color is not my cup of tea, but I did not use it because the formula dries my lips.

on 10/4/2014 5:54:00 AM

These lipsticks are an A++ for me, I own a lot of lipsticks of various brands and hands down these are the creamiest most luxe lippies in my collection. I also have some Rouge G and Rouge Automatique but these come out tops over those.

On they feel more like a soothing moisturising lip balm, they glide on so smooth and creamy and are very comfortable to wear. Longevity is pretty average wearing of about 3 hours but certainly not a hardship to whip out and reapply.

This review is for Rose Perle a pretty pale icy pink with shimmer and Rose Miami a pretty pale baby pinky peach with a hint of shimmer. Both gorgeous colours and compatible with so many make-up looks.

The only down-fall I can think of about these lipsticks is they wear down very quickly, possibly due to the soft, creamy formula - compared to the Rouge G and Rouge Automatique formulas they deplete faster.

Though I think once you try these lipsticks it would be hard to go back.

on 8/16/2014 3:23:00 AM

These are the most divine lipsticks! The pigment is intense and lipstick is hydrating and long lasting- the perfect lipstick and a must in every woman's collection!

These are the most beautiful, luxurious lipsticks. I own them in a few colours, and they are absolutely beautiful. They are incredibly expensive though...

The most luxurious out of all the lipsticks I own, and not because of the price I paid for it. It is the most emollient and pigmented thing to come in a tube. The scent I actually adore, as with the rest of my Guerlain products. I have just the one Exces de Rouge 523, but that is all I need. It is a blue based red, but not harshly so. Many a time I have swatched it on the back of my hand and washed with soap and water to show people that a strong stain will remain. True, the packaging is a bit gaudy, and I would prefer something sleeker, but it is signature Guerlain, past and future designs, all to be proud of, especially when the product inside speaks for itself.

on 8/10/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been using Kiss Kiss for a few years & I adore them. Pigmentation is superb and this doesn't dry out my lips. I love the packaging & it's quite sturdy, no chipping or peeling ♡♡
The downfall for me is the scent...a little strong but it doesn't linger after I apply it.

on 3/16/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice package. And the lipstick is the best one I ever had. I have this one in rose perle. It s high pigmented and has a good lasting power. To me this lipstick isn't drying but on the contrary. I feel that my lips are more smooth when I use(d) it.

on 2/9/2013 9:30:00 PM

i really dont like the strong smell of this lipstick. It also doesnt last long on my lips, probably around 1-2 hours max. And it also dries my lips. However, I like the color selection and the packaging.

on 11/25/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I tend to have problems with lipsticks feathering and/or fading on me quickly. This really keeps feathering at bay even through eating, drinking, and a lot of talking. My lipsticks also last twice as long (including the crappy slippery ones) which is awesome because I simply do not have the time to reapply lipstick throughout the day. I did not notice a plumping effect but it smooths out any lines on your lips and makes lipstick appear smoother. My lips are very pigmented and this does slightly make colors a bit more true to the tube. The only downside is that it is slightly drying. I tried using a balm underneath..per the tips here but when I did, this seemed to not work as effectively. I tried many different balms too. For the price, I expected something more moisturizing but overall, it is still a great product. I highly recommend it especially if you wear bold colors that feather easily. A little goes a long way.