GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by age: 30-35
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

3.6

The most luxurious out of all the lipsticks I own, and not because of the price I paid for it. It is the most emollient and pigmented thing to come in a tube. The scent I actually adore, as with the rest of my Guerlain products. I have just the one Exces de Rouge 523, but that is all I need. It is a blue based red, but not harshly so. Many a time I have swatched it on the back of my hand and washed with soap and water to show people that a strong stain will remain. True, the packaging is a bit gaudy, and I would prefer something sleeker, but it is signature Guerlain, past and future designs, all to be proud of, especially when the product inside speaks for itself.

on 11/25/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I tend to have problems with lipsticks feathering and/or fading on me quickly. This really keeps feathering at bay even through eating, drinking, and a lot of talking. My lipsticks also last twice as long (including the crappy slippery ones) which is awesome because I simply do not have the time to reapply lipstick throughout the day. I did not notice a plumping effect but it smooths out any lines on your lips and makes lipstick appear smoother. My lips are very pigmented and this does slightly make colors a bit more true to the tube. The only downside is that it is slightly drying. I tried using a balm underneath..per the tips here but when I did, this seemed to not work as effectively. I tried many different balms too. For the price, I expected something more moisturizing but overall, it is still a great product. I highly recommend it especially if you wear bold colors that feather easily. A little goes a long way.

on 10/28/2007 1:35:00 PM

Okay, I have tried a lot of lip primers but this one really is the best. I hope it will last a while since it is kind of expensive. My lipstick stays on all day with this stuff. It does make my lipliner a little darker than usual, so I just have to make sure I blend really well or use a lighter pencil.

on 8/22/2016 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received it as a gift in the color 325. The color is not my cup of tea, but I did not use it because the formula dries my lips.

on 8/16/2014 3:23:00 AM

These are the most divine lipsticks! The pigment is intense and lipstick is hydrating and long lasting- the perfect lipstick and a must in every woman's collection!

on 8/10/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been using Kiss Kiss for a few years & I adore them. Pigmentation is superb and this doesn't dry out my lips. I love the packaging & it's quite sturdy, no chipping or peeling ♡♡
The downfall for me is the scent...a little strong but it doesn't linger after I apply it.

on 11/25/2010 4:36:00 PM

Really nice lipstick, glides smoothly over the lips and is a good moisturizing formula. No glitters (luckily), but it does give your lips a nice "sheen". Repurchased in different colours because of the nice feeling and lovely perfume.
Case is a little bit too bling but nevertheles a feminine, sensual design.

on 10/21/2008 5:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The packaging is the best! I got the shade 553 which is Beige Sensuel. Very natural on my lips although I find thet it is gone by the middle of the day. Just an excuse to constantly whip out the pretty tube. Will buy more shades definitely,

on 5/25/2008 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will most certainly not buy this again. Got it on ebay for $5 and even then I should have just gotten a Starbucks coffee with it! I got it in the color perle, thinking it'll give a nice glossy nude sheen.

What I got was a dry, pale, over shiny lipstick. It emphasised all the lines on my lips and every crack was magnified 10x! It was horrible, I looked like a corpse. And the smell was absolutely repulsive, reminded me of the old lipsticks of yesteryears used by my great grand mother.

I'm so very glad I didn't pay full price for it. It's going right into the bin.

on 11/18/2007 11:06:00 PM

Gorgeous nude. Glides on, feels great, smells divine. Not too light, not too dark. Excellent staying power. Touch of pink. This and MAC Viva Glam V are my staples. Viva Glam V is more pink.

This is also a comparable colour to Dior Addict Lunar Brown. If you like a little more pigment go with the Dior.