Guerlain KissKiss (All)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Guerlain KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

3.6

on 8/22/2016 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received it as a gift in the color 325. The color is not my cup of tea, but I did not use it because the formula dries my lips.

on 8/16/2014 3:23:00 AM

These are the most divine lipsticks! The pigment is intense and lipstick is hydrating and long lasting- the perfect lipstick and a must in every woman's collection!

The most luxurious out of all the lipsticks I own, and not because of the price I paid for it. It is the most emollient and pigmented thing to come in a tube. The scent I actually adore, as with the rest of my Guerlain products. I have just the one Exces de Rouge 523, but that is all I need. It is a blue based red, but not harshly so. Many a time I have swatched it on the back of my hand and washed with soap and water to show people that a strong stain will remain. True, the packaging is a bit gaudy, and I would prefer something sleeker, but it is signature Guerlain, past and future designs, all to be proud of, especially when the product inside speaks for itself.

on 8/10/2013 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have been using Kiss Kiss for a few years & I adore them. Pigmentation is superb and this doesn't dry out my lips. I love the packaging & it's quite sturdy, no chipping or peeling ♡♡
The downfall for me is the scent...a little strong but it doesn't linger after I apply it.

on 11/25/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I tend to have problems with lipsticks feathering and/or fading on me quickly. This really keeps feathering at bay even through eating, drinking, and a lot of talking. My lipsticks also last twice as long (including the crappy slippery ones) which is awesome because I simply do not have the time to reapply lipstick throughout the day. I did not notice a plumping effect but it smooths out any lines on your lips and makes lipstick appear smoother. My lips are very pigmented and this does slightly make colors a bit more true to the tube. The only downside is that it is slightly drying. I tried using a balm underneath..per the tips here but when I did, this seemed to not work as effectively. I tried many different balms too. For the price, I expected something more moisturizing but overall, it is still a great product. I highly recommend it especially if you wear bold colors that feather easily. A little goes a long way.

on 11/25/2010 4:36:00 PM

Really nice lipstick, glides smoothly over the lips and is a good moisturizing formula. No glitters (luckily), but it does give your lips a nice "sheen". Repurchased in different colours because of the nice feeling and lovely perfume.
Case is a little bit too bling but nevertheles a feminine, sensual design.

on 10/21/2008 5:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The packaging is the best! I got the shade 553 which is Beige Sensuel. Very natural on my lips although I find thet it is gone by the middle of the day. Just an excuse to constantly whip out the pretty tube. Will buy more shades definitely,

on 5/25/2008 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will most certainly not buy this again. Got it on ebay for $5 and even then I should have just gotten a Starbucks coffee with it! I got it in the color perle, thinking it'll give a nice glossy nude sheen.

What I got was a dry, pale, over shiny lipstick. It emphasised all the lines on my lips and every crack was magnified 10x! It was horrible, I looked like a corpse. And the smell was absolutely repulsive, reminded me of the old lipsticks of yesteryears used by my great grand mother.

I'm so very glad I didn't pay full price for it. It's going right into the bin.

on 11/18/2007 11:06:00 PM

Gorgeous nude. Glides on, feels great, smells divine. Not too light, not too dark. Excellent staying power. Touch of pink. This and MAC Viva Glam V are my staples. Viva Glam V is more pink.

This is also a comparable colour to Dior Addict Lunar Brown. If you like a little more pigment go with the Dior.

on 10/31/2007 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was so HAPPY to discover these lipsticks online for a fraction of their retail price! I could never have afforded to buy them at full price and I was always curious about them. So I really took advantage and got 2. I am so glad I did, these are divine! I LOVE the colours, I got 501 strawberry something and 502 strawberry candy or pink candy or something like that. The candy colour is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS, a sort of sheer like pinky colour with different coloured shimmer, I think it would go well with any kind of makeup and any colour lips or skintone as it's quite sheer and nudish. The 501 strawberry colour is also nice, it's more pigmented than 502 so it can only go with certain kinds of makeup, I think. It's a light strawberry shade. These are really smooth and creamy although I do find that they are a bit drying after they wear off or you take it off, so in that aspect I prefer MAC. I'm absolutely CRAZY about the taste and fragrance though, I LOVE the taste and fragrance and I will put this lipstick on just so I can lick it, even when no one is going to see me! Don't care too much about the packaging though, it's quite lovely but I find it too big and clunky and heavy to be really practical and carry around on the run. I like the clunking sound it makes when I open it though.