GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)

Filtered by age: 19-24
GUERLAIN KissKiss (All)
KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)KissKiss (All)

4.2

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

over rated. i think the packaging is really tacky and so shiney that whenever u touch it, it leaves finger prints all over the cubes. the formula was nice, similar to other lines w/o the high price tag. the two shades i did order were not flattering at all. rose desir left a strange cast, clashing w/ my skin tone and peche frivole was not peachy, more of a coral, turning my pigmented lips orange red... definitely not the look i was going for. i have tried 3 prodcuts from guerlain and i think i'm done. don't believe the hype... it's really not all that.

Guerlain KissKiss stick gloss 963 berry pink

It feels and looks like a perfect lipstick for those that do not like "heavy"looking make up: sheer yet noticeable color, sophisticated sheen, delicious smell!

This shade, berry pink, its more of berry than pink, and it gives you soft red lips that are not intimidating but very flattering. Great if you like the idea of cherry lips with a plae complexion and dark hair...you would only need to line your eyes = gorgeous enough!

The case is silvery and squarish, definetely has an expensive look, but the amount of lipstick is little. Although you will not need a lot to get color payoff that is not in your face bright. I love that when it wears off, it leaces a stain of color on your lips, just as if your lips were "berry pink", I love how perfect this is.

I wish Guerlain made more shades of this stick gloss lipstick, specialy rose tones.

Overall is great!...although expensive.

These are the most beautiful, luxurious lipsticks. I own them in a few colours, and they are absolutely beautiful. They are incredibly expensive though...

on 2/9/2013 9:30:00 PM

i really dont like the strong smell of this lipstick. It also doesnt last long on my lips, probably around 1-2 hours max. And it also dries my lips. However, I like the color selection and the packaging.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

packaging = AMAZING

you feel so good to gloss your lips

loved the fact that it wasnt too sticky

I got mine in an irredescent purplely clear gloss.

Should have gotten a color to get the full effect

Anyway, loved this gloss, but its just too pricey

For some reason I just cannot justify over-spending on lip gloss

on 10/27/2008 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I have it in colour Rose Ingenue which is nice pink-brownish colour and it is ideal to have with smokey eyes. The natural colour of my lips is very red and this lipstick manages to cover my natural lip colour perfectly. It lasts long. When you apply it, the texture is smooth and silky and it seems as if the lipstick moisturizes your lips, buf after some time the lipstick becomes very dry and it will, if your lips aren't smooth, accentuate the lines on your lips.

on 9/5/2007 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have this in Rose Florida, a bright cool-toned pink shade. Overall I like the product but I just don't reach for it very often

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I never would have bought one of these, only I had to buy 2 products in order to have my makeup done and I was running out of products to buy that I didn't already have. Once again I was running late for my hair appointment so I just chose Cherry Shine on the spur of the moment and I'm glad I did. I wasn't expecting it to cost quite so much (AUD 48) although it doesn't really matter as the money seems wothwhile. It is more expensive than their discontinued Divinora lipsticks that I like so much. I preferred the packaging of the Divinora lipsticks as it was more curvy and feminine and I liked the little mirror on the lid. These ones seem to have a fake gold colour and I don't like that little scratchy bit near where it joins, but it's ok and still better than most brands, but not as good as Guerlain could do. No offense to the person who designed it, it's not bad. I didn't find this drying at all, the colour was gorgeous and made my lips look bigger. I will keep buying more

Very exclusive lipstick. It has vitamin A & E, definately moisturise my lips. It say it has 5 hours long lasting, which I like. (I like to have all my make up off at night time, i could not get rid of revlon colorstay lipstick, it stays on until 2 days later... yuck). The lipstick itself is glossy. It also has a light beautiful rose fragrance on it. Love the beautiful packaging, but it is just too expensive for my liking. For that reason I will have to take off a lippy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Looooooove love love this lipstick. I had never heard of the brand before and was trying to find a shimmery orange lipstick on eBay. I saw Orange Tafettas and decided to get it. Well it has made me a Guerlain KISSKISS fan! Guerlain lipstick has a really nice texture that is not greasy or slippery. It's a medium waxy texture that lets you build the color very easily without it bleeding all over the place. I didn't find it drying at all. I do like the pigment in it as well, it's not super intense right on first swipe but you can easily get there and won't feel like you have 2 tons of lipstick on afterwards. The only downside is the price which is highway robbery ($22 retail.) Oh and the terrible packaging which is a gigantic gaudy tube that outweighs and dwarfs all my other lipsticks. I still give it a 5 though!