Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 12/2/2017 11:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Gentle cleanser that works well for me in the morning. Would not use this as my night cleanser as I don’t find it removes makeup well enough for me. Issues were that I absolutely hated the scent and that it’s quite expensive for something that is just a standard gentle face cleanser. I prefer Olay to this. Would not repurchase.

on 11/11/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This cleanser is very expensive, but a little goes a long way. Because the cleanser is mostly meant to be a makeup remover, it doesn't get deep in you pores so I like to follow up with an exfoliater. The product smells like cucumber, a smell I'm not crazy about but can tolerate. It doesn't sud or foam up when yo rub your skin like soap normally would. What's really nice about this product is you can rub it on your eyes and not feel a burning sensation, it's supposed to take off eye makeup as well as cleanse. The cleanser does an excellent job at it too. Lastly it's important to put on moisturizer after using the cleanser because if not, your face might feel a little dry.

on 8/7/2017 7:15:00 PM

I really like this cleanser. I bought it for it's PH level (which I wanted for pre Vit C application). And I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't read any reviews prior to purchasing and am glad I didn't because many speak of it drying them out and that is definitely not something I want with my older, mature, leans to dry skin. But it doesn't do that to me at all thankfully. It leaves my skin quite soft and I don't feel tight or dry at all. I use it on its own or as a second step to an oil cleanse if I have been wearing makeup or sunscreen. I used this exclusively for about 5 months with no complaints. I have repurchased it. And I just got quite a few Sephora point perks of it; great for travel etc. I seem to have taken a liking to facial cleansers and have been buying quite a few lately. When I haven't used this for a few days (trying others) and then use this I always feel "oh, this is why I like this". It also smells nice (to me) but if you don't like cucumbers...pass. It is a gel like texture, you don't need much, a small squeeze will do. Its not a foaming cleanser (which I didn't want), it just seems to "suds" enough to get the job done. Non irritating to my eyes is also good! I know some folks find it costly, and I certainly don't disagree, but for me, it seems to be in line pricewise with many others I am buying/trying and as it does what I want it to without irritation or drying my skin, I am happy to pay the price and find a tube lasts a long time as well. Its a good, basic cleanser with the right ph for me.

For those who scrutinize ingredients: Which I don't do :) But I know some care about the contents! This is a long list!!
AQUA (WATER), COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, BENZOIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CARAMEL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL

I was surprised that I liked this. My friends who have tried this all thought this was a horrible cleanser. It smells like cucumbers and cleans your face with the gentlest of touches. I picked this up from the Sephora Rewards bazaar for my summer vacation, and I think I might go back and get a full sized tube. I'm a 2x face washer though, I start with a micellar water to wipe off all the oil, dirt and makeup off my face and follow with a gentle cleanser to wash off anything I might have missed with the first application. So if you need something stronger to do your entire face in one shot, this is definitely not the cleanser for you.

on 10/11/2017 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am always on the look out for something new but this is the one cleanser that I always end up going back too, It's simple and effective, it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated after I use it and it doesnt cause any breakouts. I am no crazy about the smell but it's not terrible.

on 9/18/2017 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It was okay at first, but subsequently made my face dry and patchy with redness. Thought it will be great as people were raving about it. Nah not worth the money...

on 6/13/2017 3:59:00 PM

Tried it as free sample from sephora...used it only 1 time and left my skin very dry. Seems not very gentle to me...

on 6/13/2017 11:43:00 PM

Love it!! Takes all my make up off and didn't dry my skin out. I will not buy this because it is so expensive/over priced. I'm on my second free sample from Sephora which will last me a week or more.

on 6/18/2017 12:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I don't know why, but when I wash my face with this it stings. I don't like that at all. Second this makes my face really dry. I will end up with peeling on my chin if I use this more than once.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Would I repurchase this? Maybe, but the price is exorbitant for what it is. Fresh products, in my mind, are generally overpriced for the quality. That said, I first received this cleanser as a deluxe sample and really liked it. It's gentle, leaves no residue, takes off all my makeup, and smells ok. I have since purchased the 1.6 fl. oz. size. I just think there are cheaper product out there that have comparable results.