3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

My god, I love it. I love the smell, I love that it is a cooling jelly and I love that it is a mild cleanser. I would never attempt to remove makeup with this. This is my morning cleanser when I am in the shower. I also use it at night when I did not wear makeup during the day. I Stan for Fresh products. Everything I have tried has been excellent. I will certainly repurchase.

About reviewer (621 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 months ago

This cleanser is very gentle and would be good for daily use. I currently have a deluxe sample I've used for traveling. It's not at all drying or stripping. The texture is kind of slippery almost gel-like. Definitely a second cleanse as I don't think it would remove make up completely. Like all Fresh products, it's on the pricier side so I'm not sure if I'd buy the full size.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

Read many good reviews about this product and unfortunately it doesn’t work on my skin. I have huge expectations about this product but it saddens me instead. I’ve been using hada labo cleanser for almost 2 years and it never leaves me acnes or scars. Literally no acne at all accept during period. I thought wanna give this cleanser a try due to overwhelming reviews, but all i got was acne all over my face. I’m so disappointed with this cleanser and surely not recommended at all!

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

I love using this at night, how please note that I do not wear make up. This definitely won’t have enough cleansing power to remove MU. It cleanses without drying and nourishes this skin. My skin tone appears more even after using. Plan on re purchasing : )

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

a year ago

I hate the smell, and my oily skin never feels clean after using it.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

Alright, I initially thought this product was a flop. After using this cleanser for almost a month, I can now say that it has made my face incredibly soft... baby soft. I have stopped using other products while using this. For one month, I have not worn makeup, no moisturizer, no exfoliator... nothing, except for some toner every now and then. So I'm absolutely sure that this product is the reason why my face is so soft now. The smell isn't great and it takes a while to see the results, but it works wonders. I don't even think my Philosophy cleanser has given me amazing results like this product has. It also didn't break me out. I'm sold.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

a year ago

i definitlty dont like the smell but this is the only cleanser that doesnt dry out my skin. Im using skii gentle facial cleanser before switching to this, the result of the skii one is fine not very dry or moisturizing. But fresh cleanser makes my skin soft and glowing. Love it

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

a year ago

terrible, caused redness that lasted for over 24 hours and bumps.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

a year ago

LOVE this!!! I really love the smell, and it is so gentle on the skin. The smell is fresh, almost like cucumbers. I love to use this in the morning. The consistency is a cool jelly, it's nice in the morning waking up the skin to a gentle and cooling cleanser. I wouldn't rely on this to remove all your make up, but it does do a good job. I tend to use a make up remover, then fresh, and lastly toner. I will continue to purchase this cleanser as it has done very well with my dry skin.

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

a year ago

While at college, my skin had become very problematic. I had started developing acne, which was very weird to me because my skin has always been pretty clear and even. I was red in areas I hadn't been before, my skin texture was bumpy and I was getting new blemishes and spots by the day it seemed. Naturally, i decided to completely revamp my skincare to see if my skin would improve. I was in the market for a product that would "save my skin," and this did a great job at getting my skin back on track. It isn't a product that will completely 180° your skin, but it instead gently cleanses to get your skin on track and preps the skin for more products. I loved it. It doesn't strip the skin or make it feel tight and dry. It is a little pricey, but it does last quite a long time. I bought in September of 2016, only used a dime- to nickel-sized amount everyday, and still have some left over. I really recommend if you're looking for a really gentle cleanser that won't irritate the skin and leaves the skin soft and prepped.

Age19-24