Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 11/26/2016 7:13:00 PM

This is a smack on average cleanser, its a nice formula, non-drying and low fragrance. I would rate it on par with Cerave cleanser, Its nothing special though and i used it on vacation since I don't care that much what I use when I'm out and about. I only used 2 layers of sunscreen and this required 2 washes to get it all off, no biggie. Its pleasant to use and easy wash off. I would not repurchase since its cleaning power could be greater and there could be some more treatment ingredients in there. I would not recommend this for the price but if you want to splurge, this is something no-one will dislike.

on 11/5/2016 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

it's okay. doesn't remove all the oil from my face or give me a super clean feeling.

To Read all 472 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/31/2016 9:14:00 PM

Somehow I always forget how much I love this cleanser! My skin is very oily, but I also have rosacea and skin sensitivity. I've purchased soy cleanser many times of the years, but recently my skin has been breaking out and I was desperate to find something that would get my face clean but not stripped of oil. This cleanser does the trick! Sephora employees will tell you that you don't need a separate makeup remover, but I disagree. For the price of this product, it would be ideal to not have to also buy an additional product. However, I love the smell and clear skin so I will continue to purchase this, despite the increased cost.

on 10/27/2016 6:13:00 PM

This product caused redness and irritation. I bought it while on vacation because I forgot my cleanser at home and lets just say I was not impressed at all. I couldn't even apply my sunscreen without it burning. My skin is sensitive, dry, and sometimes after using products it gets quite reactive and becomes dehydrated. This product also foams slightly which I didn't like. I will stick to cleansing milks and products that do not foam.

on 10/27/2016 5:43:00 PM

Too perfumy & left my skin dry & tight. Not worth $40.

on 10/27/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic cleanser! I have very sensitive and reactive skin (well, I used to, the past couple of years it seems to be healing and getting much better in that regard, less is more I have discovered!) I was recently in Florida and got given a sample size of this to try for my birthday gift at Sephora. Previously to this I was using 3 Ren cleansers (using which one depended on if I was wearing no makeup, a bit of makeup, to the full works of foundation etc) However, this cleanser seems to do all of those 3 cleansers! My skin is cleansed and feels soft and hydrated after use, and removes all my makeup easily no matter what I'm wearing (foundation, mascara etc) I havent had any spots, irritation or redness from this cleanser. I have since bought the full size product and have been using it religiously for the past 2 months! I LOVE it! :) And its so nice to just have one cleanser now rather than 3 lol (previously to Fresh Soy wash Ren cleansers were the only ones that didnt irritate)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I wasn't impressed with this. In my opinion, it didn't lather that much. My face felt clean afterwards, but that could be achieved with any other cleanser. I've used the deluxe sample I received since September and I haven't noticed a significant change to warrant a great review. The packaging was decent, I didn't care for the smell or texture (wasn't significant for me to notice). I didn't pay for this product, I received it as a birthday gift from Sephora along with the rose mask. With that being said, I'm glad I didn't shell out any money for this or else I would've returned it.

on 10/23/2016 10:50:00 PM

I got a sample six from my birthday gift at Sephora. It smells so fresh like cucumbers. It feels light and works well with sensitive skin. I don't use it everyday since I need a more heavy duty cleanser after my workouts, but when I do use it, it feels refreshing.

I'm a cleanser junkie. I tried this one just after my Boscia Charcoal cleanser phase. I thought the smell was rather strange and the consistency, to be completely honest, was so reminiscent of.. (no use beating around the bush) it looks like jizz. I used it on my clairsonic just like all my other cleansers but I did find it to be more drying then the others I was using at the time. It didn't banish any acne or make my skin radiant. I do appreciate the more natural ingredients, but it just didn't do it for me.

on 10/23/2016 8:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I used to use this stuff in college and it worked wonders for my acne-prone skin back then. I decided to splurge and to give it another shot recently, but I wasn't as impressed this time around. It's a gentle, effective cleanser, but I'm not blown away by it for the $38 price tag.