Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Soy Face Cleanser

3.6

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 4/13/2018 11:21:00 AM

Horrible! Made my skin so dry after only 2 or 3 washes and heavily fragranced like aging cucumber! I hardly ever write reviews and never a bad one ever but this item really ruined my skin for a week and wasted my money thankfully I bought a sample size but still have a lot leftover I’ll probably use it for my décolleté, but then again I’m apprehensive even of that. I started getting random tiny bumps around my face, larger than milia but smaller than cystic acne.

I’ve been using a lesser known brand yet a best kept secret from Florence, Italy called Officina De Tornabuoni Firenze they have a very moisturising effective cleanser that has about 4 or 5 ingredients only. Will stick to that.

I am full south East Asian combination skin 33 years old.

on 4/11/2018 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This doesn’t do much for the price; it does cleanse, but it definitely doesn’t do much to remove makeup. You could dupe this with the cetaphil cleanser

on 4/5/2018 11:35:00 PM

It's overpriced and does nothing to "cleanse" the skin despite the harsh chemicals (3 PEGs in this). While this does feel "moist" or even "slimy" after washing, skin feels very dry after using this product. It's heavily scented in a nauseating way. I do not recommend this product and will not repurchase.

i have gone through bottles of this product over the span of 3 years, but it is not the only cleanser that i used as i tend to rotate and experiment with new products. It is not cheap, right on the high end price range that will cause a knee jerk, so with that i can only give one lippie out of five.I tend to get bored easily with products but i would return back to this cleanser if i need something that helps my irritated skin. The soy cleanser has a cucumber scent, though not too over empowering. It indeed is just a basic cleanser with no miracle ingredients. It does not dry out my skin. Overall a decent product.

on 4/4/2018 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This made my skin feel dry and I got a few itchy little patches. It made my skin start to break out too. It also smells like cucumber very strongly. I dislike strongly scented face products.

on 3/7/2018 4:18:00 AM

This worked like a miracle to remove makeup. As the name suggest, its soy so it smells like soy milk! Im ok with it since I love soy milk. The transparent opaque gel like consistency is nice to work with but lathers poorly for a cleanser. But, removes makeup including dissolving waterproof mascara easily. I lov the affordable travel size tube which goes well for travels and my budget... hehe ... I will def re-purchase but that said, there are so many drug store dupes out there, so unless if you want to splurge... go ahead! I didnt suffer any redness or allergy unlike some reviewers and it leaves a nice moisturized feel after rinsing for me.

Packaging is fairly simple like some typical clinic tube from a pharmacy but looks classy enough on my white sink. Aesthetics is everything!!!
Lov3x..

on 2/18/2018 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is pretty much HG for me...I use it in the morning and as a second cleanse up at night...I love the scent,the texture on my skin, and how my face feels perfectly balanced, clean and glowing! I love traveling with the smaller size, too.

It is pricey, but I cannot imagine being without this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried this cleanser multiple times over the last 5 or so years, and while I really enjoy the scent and the way it feels WHILE cleansing, this stuff definitely dries me out over time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This cleanser did much damage to my skin - beware! I do have sensitive skin prone to breakouts, but rarely react to a cleanser after one use. It caused my cheeks to become so dry that the skin was flaking right off of them (i have not had this issue before at all, so it really worried me) and left my t-zone with patches of dry skin and flakies, and I started getting sore red bumps all over my cheeks after a couple of days (I never break out on my cheeks). The scent is another story altogether: atrocious. It smells too much and quite awfully, like some sort of soured milk-derived drink. The texture is nice however, as it is a light and slightly bouncy gel.

I didn’t realize it was his cleanser wrecking havoc on my skin until a few days into using it. Once I stopped and gave my skin a week, it was much better again. I am surprised to be giving this product a big thumbs down, but that is what it warrants in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Sorry to be an outlier but I hated this cleanser. And I’m saying that after only one use, which is all I needed to know that I would never use it again. Thankfully I only had a sample packet from a Sephora order so I won’t have to ever smell this cleanser again. I started to massage this into my skin and couldn’t figure out why it had such an scent, couldn’t put my finger on what it was and then I realized it smells like cucumbers. But cucumbers that have started to spoil. Yuck. I suppose if I had read about it before hand I never would have used it because cucumber is noted in the list of ingredients, duh! Aside from that, it is a typical gel cleanser that foams up and I guess does what it is supposed to do but I prefer unscented products in my skin care so will not be using again, nor will I purchase and I can’t recommend. So many fantastic, unscented gentle but effective cleansers out there, this just isn’t one of them (in my opinion).