Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Soy Face Cleanser

3.6

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 6/20/2018 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells like cucumber, feels refreshing on your face as you wash it. Has some kind of cooling effect. It is great for sensitive skin because it cleanses everything without feeling like your skin is being stripped out of it's natural oils. I would recommend anyone to try this they will not be disappointed.

It's a really pleasant to use cleanser. Fresh, cucumber scent; elegant gel texture; and leaves skin smooth, soft and with a nice slip due to the oils in the ingredients.

Who is this cleanser not suited for?
- anyone looking for a squeaky clean finish
- if you want your cleanser to remove all traces of makeup. This is a gentle cleanser for no makeup days (or as a second cleanse). It's not terrible at removing makeup, and your face will appear clean after use, but if you follow up this cleanser with a toner or acid wipe, you'll soon discover that there's about 10% makeup/dirt this cleanser didn't remove.
- anymore looking for a cleanser that does not sting your eyes. I'm terrible at avoiding getting cleansers in my eyes, so this is a dealbreaker.

on 5/23/2018 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really enjoy this product. It is great at removing my makeup and does not make my skin feel dry or tight. I like that it is not a foaming cleanser- it is more gel like. Yes it smells like cucumber, but it is a natural scent. The only drawback to this product for me is the price.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm a little surprised by the relatively low rating of this cleanser. I agree that the price is a little ridiculous, and it appears that the cucumber scent is rather divisive, but I have to say, I really enjoy this product. You don't need much, and it's pretty great at removing my makeup without a bunch of scrubbing, or feeling like my skin is stripped after (although I don't wear waterproof products, and if I'm wearing a more dramatic mascara, I can benefit from using another cleanser). Folks have also complained about the lack of foaming; this is not a foaming cleanser, and for the dry-skinned people out there (like myself!), that's a good thing! The texture is gel like bordering on slimy, but that gives it great slip. I also find that this is a pretty versatile product; I enjoy traveling with it as it's great to remove all my makeup at the end of the day, even on its own, and it can be used a gentle wash in the morning, if need be. I've used it as a first and second cleanse and appreciate it both ways. Overall, I give it 4 lippies; the price is definitely the main drawback of this product, but if it's in your budget, it's otherwise lovely.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Was very excited to try this as Fresh is quite new to Sephora Australia. Unfortunately it was just nothing special compared to any simple cleanser available at a supermarket.
Pros:
* fresh cucumber scent
* gentle gel formulation
* squeeze tube
*comes in a smaller size (which I purchased to try) and a larger size

Cons:
* expensive
* did nothing to even out skin tone/soften/deep cleanse
* not readily available
* may be too scented for some

Not special enough for me to repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I finally finished this cleanser. It has has a strong scent. It did not do anything special for uneven texture in my skin or clean makeup. I have better makeup removing cleansers for less money. Nothing special. Will not repurchase.

This cleanser has a strong scent. It did not do anything special for uneven texture in my skin either.

on 4/13/2018 11:21:00 AM

Horrible! Made my skin so dry after only 2 or 3 washes and heavily fragranced like aging cucumber! I hardly ever write reviews and never a bad one ever but this item really ruined my skin for a week and wasted my money thankfully I bought a sample size but still have a lot leftover I’ll probably use it for my décolleté, but then again I’m apprehensive even of that. I started getting random tiny bumps around my face, larger than milia but smaller than cystic acne.

I’ve been using a lesser known brand yet a best kept secret from Florence, Italy called Officina De Tornabuoni Firenze they have a very moisturising effective cleanser that has about 4 or 5 ingredients only. Will stick to that.

I am full south East Asian combination skin 33 years old.

on 4/5/2018 11:35:00 PM

It's overpriced and does nothing to "cleanse" the skin despite the harsh chemicals (3 PEGs in this). While this does feel "moist" or even "slimy" after washing, skin feels very dry after using this product. It's heavily scented in a nauseating way. I do not recommend this product and will not repurchase.

on 4/11/2018 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This doesn’t do much for the price; it does cleanse, but it definitely doesn’t do much to remove makeup. You could dupe this with the cetaphil cleanser