Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
Soy Face Cleanser

3.6

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 11/27/2018 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i definitlty dont like the smell but this is the only cleanser that doesnt dry out my skin. Im using skii gentle facial cleanser before switching to this, the result of the skii one is fine not very dry or moisturizing. But fresh cleanser makes my skin soft and glowing. Love it

on 10/3/2018 8:22:00 PM

terrible, caused redness that lasted for over 24 hours and bumps.

on 9/21/2018 5:31:00 PM

LOVE this!!! I really love the smell, and it is so gentle on the skin. The smell is fresh, almost like cucumbers. I love to use this in the morning. The consistency is a cool jelly, it's nice in the morning waking up the skin to a gentle and cooling cleanser. I wouldn't rely on this to remove all your make up, but it does do a good job. I tend to use a make up remover, then fresh, and lastly toner. I will continue to purchase this cleanser as it has done very well with my dry skin.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

While at college, my skin had become very problematic. I had started developing acne, which was very weird to me because my skin has always been pretty clear and even. I was red in areas I hadn't been before, my skin texture was bumpy and I was getting new blemishes and spots by the day it seemed. Naturally, i decided to completely revamp my skincare to see if my skin would improve. I was in the market for a product that would "save my skin," and this did a great job at getting my skin back on track. It isn't a product that will completely 180° your skin, but it instead gently cleanses to get your skin on track and preps the skin for more products. I loved it. It doesn't strip the skin or make it feel tight and dry. It is a little pricey, but it does last quite a long time. I bought in September of 2016, only used a dime- to nickel-sized amount everyday, and still have some left over. I really recommend if you're looking for a really gentle cleanser that won't irritate the skin and leaves the skin soft and prepped.

on 8/21/2018 9:16:00 PM

This is an expensive mediocre face wash. Personally, it dries my skin, burns my eyes although it says you can remove your eye make up with it, and has never cleared any part of my face. I’ve bought it a couple of different times idk maybe trying to make myself love it but I won’t buy it again. It’s a waste of money for me.

on 7/31/2018 10:37:00 AM

Not that great. Almost watery. Just doesn’t do much in terms of cleansing etc to justify the price. Reminds me of Cetaphil but at 5x the price. I DO enjoy the fresh cucumber scent - but that’s about it

I had obtained some sample packets/satchels from Sephora to try out the product. I really liked the sample trial - the fresh soy/cucumber scent and light, airy, texture was very appealing. It also cleansed my skin without drying it out, or irritating it. Perfect for the cooler/colder months. So, naturally, i bought a full size bottle/tube as my fall/winter cleanser. However, my experience with the full-sized product provided diminishing returns. Maybe it was because i kept it in my shower as my (during my shower cleansing), instead of at the sink. I found that the product was too light and slippery, almost watery (though another reviewer said this cleanser is oil based).I found it was hard to massage onto my face and work around my eyes (yup, safe for eye area, at least for my eyes, even with contact lenses). Though, ti did seem to still clean my face well enough, without irritating it. I should also add that i would use a separate make-up remover first and then follow-up with this cleanser. However, I just didn't like feel of it while cleansing my skin; it felt suffocating. Suffice to say, I won't be buying this product again.

on 6/20/2018 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells like cucumber, feels refreshing on your face as you wash it. Has some kind of cooling effect. It is great for sensitive skin because it cleanses everything without feeling like your skin is being stripped out of it's natural oils. I would recommend anyone to try this they will not be disappointed.

It's a really pleasant to use cleanser. Fresh, cucumber scent; elegant gel texture; and leaves skin smooth, soft and with a nice slip due to the oils in the ingredients.

Who is this cleanser not suited for?
- anyone looking for a squeaky clean finish
- if you want your cleanser to remove all traces of makeup. This is a gentle cleanser for no makeup days (or as a second cleanse). It's not terrible at removing makeup, and your face will appear clean after use, but if you follow up this cleanser with a toner or acid wipe, you'll soon discover that there's about 10% makeup/dirt this cleanser didn't remove.
- anymore looking for a cleanser that does not sting your eyes. I'm terrible at avoiding getting cleansers in my eyes, so this is a dealbreaker.

on 5/23/2018 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really enjoy this product. It is great at removing my makeup and does not make my skin feel dry or tight. I like that it is not a foaming cleanser- it is more gel like. Yes it smells like cucumber, but it is a natural scent. The only drawback to this product for me is the price.