Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

3.7

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-35 Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHA, BHT.

on 7/29/2016 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Like most, got a sample of this at Sephora for the birthday special. Used this alternately with Johnson and Johnson baby wash (I know...), and after a week or so was wondering, Why does my skin look so good? (I get that in asking this, I will break out with wretched, treatment refractory acne.) The only thing I had done differently was use the Fresh cleanser, so off to Sephora I went.
Holy ****, this stuff is expensive for what it is. Forty bucks and some change for something you wash down the drain?! And it doesn't come with a pump/bottle.
Now. Can a cleanser really, really improve the condition of your skin? My inclination is no, this is a fluke, but am giving it a try. Will update if anything changes.

on 7/24/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this and would never buy the actual size because of the price. It is a decent product and a lot of people with sensitive skin may love it but I wouldn't that much money for it. This also doesn't clean heavier makeup. So for example, if you wear Revlon Colorstay, it won't remove it. I recommend this only to people with very sensitive skin who don't wear much makeup.

To Read all 444 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/11/2016 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

got this as a sample from Sephora for my birthday and was skeptical at the claims that this is good for dry, oily, normal AND combo skin, but I gave it a go. Normally my skin is dry but lately in this hot/humid weather my t-zone has gotten a bit oily. Success! This cleanser does indeed work on my partly oily partly dry skin! Not only that, it removed my makeup easily and my skin felt smooth and soft. Perhaps when I'm done with my Clinique cleanser, I'll buy this. Even though I'm not too fond of the price tag. :p

on 7/8/2016 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have to admit, the price is kinda high for this one, but it really does help to cleanse your skin from all the make up and dirt without drying them out. I'd still consider buying this cleanser again if I haven't found the replacement for it, but I do think there are cleansers out there that can work as good as this one. Well it never dries my skin but it dries my bank account :-(

on 6/16/2016 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Whelp, I mean, maybe this is 3.5 stars, but I have...issues:

1) smell - yep, I'm firmly in the I don't like the smell of cucumbers camp
2) amount needed - I feel like I need kind of a lot of this to fully cover my face
3) packaging - this is specific to the sample size, moderating how much cleanser comes out is difficult
4) price - $38???

Pluses: If I use enough my face really does feel very clean and not dry. Despite the fact that I have oily skin, I find many cleansers drying. Weiid but true.

I got a Sephora sample of this and I won't be purchasing the full size. I haven't found my HG cleanser yet, so if I try other things and like them less, I'll revisit this and maybe tack on another star.

on 6/13/2016 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Thank the lawd I got this as a VIB points perk as opposed to paying $38.00 for a full size tube! This product kind of sux.

I LOVE products from Fresh - but this is one of two (Rose Mask) that I just cannot get on board with. I have very dry skin and this would be a fine/mediocre cleanser for mornings as a mellow rinse I suppose; this would NEVER work to remove makeup, SPF, or basically anything at all. This is really gentle but other than that I am not sure what the purpose of this cleanser actually is. Because, well, it doesn't cleanse at all. This is the exact same consistency of Cetaphil (the clear one) and same foaming-ish action as well, only way more expensive. To be perfectly honest Cetaphil is a much better product.

I am very disappointed in this product. I highly recommend not even bothering with it.

on 5/25/2016 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I had a sample of this for months..maybe a year. Kept forgetting to use it.
Then I heard a Youtuber say that it smelled bad.
I finally just tried my sample and fell in love!
Love the smell! It smells like cucumbers.
My face was baby soft and I couldn't stop touching my skin.
I immediately ordered the full size.
I like how you can literally put this directly on your eyes and rub it into your lashes and there is zero stinging etc.
The only thing I don't like is the price. I will probably buy it only occasionally.
My Hada Labo $11 cleanser , that I thought was a little expensive now seems cheap lol.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It's the best cleanser I've used among hundreds of all different kinds of cleanser products.

No foam, very very good cleaning effect. No tightening. No chemical smell.

Love it and will use if forever.

on 5/3/2016 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

OK, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this on Makeup Alley but this stuff smells like semen.
I'm sure it's a perfectly good cleanser but it definitely wasn't the cleansing experience that I'd anticipated:) I'll stop there...

on 4/24/2016 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got a sampling size of this cleanser from fresh shop and I previously heard that this is one of thier popular products. The first time I used this one, i was not really impressed because I'm sort of person who love plenty-bubble cleanser. But since the first use, i gotta say that it leave my skin really soft, clean, hydrated but not oily even I have combination skin. So I started to give it another try, once I continued using this one. I would say this is one of the best cleanser I ever used. My skin look clearer, no. breakouts -nomorally I always have a little bit of acne, hydrated, my pore look better. I finally bought the real size which is 150ml. The price is quite high, but comparing to how it works it still worth it and this bottle surely will last me at least 2-3 month. I just started to use this brand a couple of month before and so far i really enjoy using all of thier products. I am a huge cosmetic fan and I used to invest $300+ just for a jar of a moisturizer because I heard the hype through the internet but there nothing happen after i finish one jar. So now I quit using everything but this brand. As long as thier products still work for me, I will keep using them. And one more thing all staff (in Bkk) are very friendly &very nice. Good job Fresh!