no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Mar/06/2010

I have Oxygen and Organic, which are a neutral nude and yellow-brown, respectively. As you can probably tell from those descriptions, Oxygen is flattering and Organic is...not. Regardless of the shades, the formula of these lipsticks is far from ideal; somewhat waxy and dry. I like Oxygen with a coat of gloss on top, but there are plenty of nude lipsticks on the market that have superior textures.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

3.0

Dec/14/2009

I bought an Identity lipstick in 'Strawberry fields'. It's a warm-toned red; kind of cherry-ish (red but with the slightest hint of orange on me.) I like the fact that Identity creates quite a shiny finish and has spf 12. The texture was creamier than I'd expected - rather than a transparent sheer. But that could be because it's an old one I've just never got round …Read more

About reviewer (305 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Aug/03/2009

BEST LIPSTICKS OUT THERE!!!

I truly LOVE them... the only ones I wear!
They just look so perfect and pretty

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Sep/03/2008

I purchased my first Identity lipstick on ebay, it was Sheer Glazed. I fell in love! It goes on smooth, is not at all drying, the color is great and the packaging is simple and nice. My lips are always dry and I can wear these lipsticks with no problem. I really think these lipsticks are under rated. I have since purchased many other colors in both the sheer and cream formulas and I am verry …Read more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Aug/31/2005

These are very luxurious lipsticks. They go on silky smooth, are highly pigmented, and are there are several beautiful shades with creme/matte/sheer finishes. I have several shades that compliment my DDD skin (Iman Clay 6). Trucco has become my favorite brand of lipstick.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBrown

fromJetje

Aug/09/2005

These are the best lipsticks I have ever used.I keep on buying new shades.I just don't understand why these lipsticks aren't more populair.These lipsticks are very good!Very good staying power and they have many different colours and 3 different type of lipsticks.Here they are quite expensive, but they are so worth the 18 Euros!I definetely recommend Trucco lipsticks!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinOther