4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Flawless product all around. If you have blue eyes, go get this! My only complaint is that I dropped mine and lost an entire color :(

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

GREAT!! NO NEED FOR EYESHADOW PRIMER!! I have oily eyelids and usually need eyeshadow primer but with this eyeshadow I dont. its amazing!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

7 years ago

Okay so first of all I LOVE THIS PALETTE AND I WILL DEFINITLY BUY IT AGAIN The colors are amazing the go great with hazel eyes . The formula stays for long. The package is gd u can take it anywhere. And the price was amazing I would totaly reccommend it for any1. Its a must have in every makeu0 kit

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I love this trio!! It is very pigmented and the copper colour is absolutely amazing! This is one of the few copper eyeshadows that doesn't look too orange on me. It is a little difficult to open but that could just be a result of my really short nails. Otherwise, there is nothing about this trio I can complain about, especially considering the price of it. I would definitely buy this again, it's one of my favourites!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I absolutely love these trios. This is the first one that I ever picked up and I love the colours. They are so smooth and pigmented. They look great with blue eyes. This is my favourite trio for the Fall.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

If you have any gold or green in your eyes then you have to try this trio!!! I also think this would be great on women with tan/olive and darker skin tones, Colors are vibrant without the use of an eye shadow primer and staying power/creasing was not an issue for me. I am so impressed with these shadows.. Silky smooth texture with little to no fallout and they all blend wonderfully. Copper is a golden reddish/plum color. At first I wasn't sure I would like it but it looks great and really bring out the green in my eyes. Rust is very pretty, very similar to MAC's Amber Lights. Some may find it too orange-y depending on skin tone. The third pot is Bronze, a medium toned shade. While it still has a golden glow, it somehow looks a bit "cooler" than the other two shadows. Very pretty and wearable but I think a light gold color would have been a better choice for the trio since none of these are light enough to use a a highlight shade. Compact is sleek, seems it comes with duo applicator and mirror. Even though I use shadow brushes, I tried the applicator and it worked just fine. Will re-purchase!

About reviewer (251 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

i absolutely love this palette!!!! all the colors have a reddish tone to them, which may put some people off, but it makes my hazel eyes POP and look absolutely GREEN. the colors are silky smooth, easy to blend, and soooooooo pigmented!! there is some fallout, so you should probably do your eye makeup before your foundation/concealer to avoid having to clean up. the colors go so well together! they look great on my fair but warm skintone. the packaging is nice as well, very sleek, compact, and the large mirror is very useful. the brush included is pretty useless (when i tried to use it to apply one of the shadows on top of another, it seemed to actually be blending away the shadow-wtf?), but who buys these things for the brushes? i have my own to use, so it doesn't really matter lol. overall, this palette gets an A from me!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

2nd, 3rd and 4th are my pictures. I love this palette. Im pakistani and I have been watching youtube videos on how to do indian makeup for my wedding. There was a user BabyJanny who compared the golden in this to MAC Amber Lights, and the Rusk is color of my beloved estee lauder discontinued Burgundy, and the netural brown as MAC Minx. THESE ARE THE HOT COLORS for indian wedding, gold, red, and a neutral brown. These colors are not for everyday or for timid natural beauties. This is bold in your face gold, and red, flashy for a bold event. I have posted two pictures: one is the actual product trio, and the other picture is im in it, using Nyx Kiwi for the green, but Nyx Golden and Nyx Rust from this trio. All colors good gloriously. The walnut bronze color is such a great neutral color that I love using it by it self. Im sooo amazed by the quality of the nyx eyeshadows. First of all, there is no fall out. Even my Tarte eyeshadows have major fallout problem. Second, they stay on better than my Stila eyeshadows, and I dont even need a primer. I wore this to a picnic, even In hot humid 100 degree weather, my shadow was still on, and thats without a primer, i have very oily eyelids. This trio has no appeal in the store, matter in fact, I have past by it several times seeing how dull they look, but the swatch well, and look even more incredible on the lids. I got it on sale at Ulta for $7. EDIT: I decided to use these colors during my own indian wedding!!

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

10 years ago

OMG this is amazing. my first NYX purchase and it did not disappoint. the colors are so beautiful and apply like butter. so smooth and super pigmented. ive read below people commenting that it doesnt blend but it does! it blends wonderfully. im actually wearing it today and i just love it. i think of all the trios i swatched this one was the most pigmented. highly recommend for a neutral eye or even smokey eye depending on how u use it. i would say for neutral eye, use a lighter color all over the lid (any kind of gold or beige color will do). and use these three colors for the crease and outer v. looks amazing!!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

10 years ago

I loved the colours in the trio, so I bought it back in the fall. I think I have used it twice since then. The colours ARE nice. They are smooth and go on well. You can pick up a lot of pigment with your brush. I didn't find they blended as well as other eyeshadows. It seemed to take quite a bit of work to get a seamless look. Despite being in the neutral range, I found the colours very bold and dramatic. Even though those shades generally suite me well, I found they were a little off on me. I can't pinpoint what about them didn't look right. I can see myself using the bronze by itself, but I don't see myself getting much use of the other colours.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium