H2O Lip Mender

H2O Lip Mender
Lip Mender

4.2

I thought I had a lip balm/chap stick addiction until I found this! I tried everything and I was always looking for a new balm, gloss or lip treatment. It was a real obsession for me.
I picked this up at a discount thinking "why not?" I tried it and wasn't sure at first. It has a thick consistency that glides on surprisingly smooth. There's a bit of a minty cooling and tingling sensation that is refreshing and gradually fades. The Lip Mender doesn't seem to be "flavored" but has a generic lip balm kind of taste.
After the first try it seemed to really hydrate without leaving me desperate to put on more after it wore off. I found myself putting it in just because I like the feel of it. My lips seem less dry and the vertical lines are not as prominent after several uses. I really enjoy this product and so far have not felt the compulsion to look through the lastest balms and sticks looking for "the one." I think I've found it.

on 5/3/2016 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this at Kohl's for just $10. I've tried everything from ChapStick, Burt's Bees, Baby Lips, Dior, Lancôme, Dermalogica, Murad, First Aid Beauty - EVERYTHING. Nothing heals my lips like this! My lips get very dry and peely throughout the day, and when they're jot peeling, they have tons of lines and small wrinkles (I'm only 19). This gives me a Kylie Jenner worthy pout. It has a veeeeery subtle minty feeling, but no flavor or scent, and it doesn't give me bumps or blemishes around my lip area like many petroleum based, pore clogging balms have done. Instantly my lips look and feel hydrated, plumped, and smoothed. I'll repurchase this forever!

on 3/23/2010 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree with Princess714 - I too get cracked lips sometimes during the winter, and this is the only thing that makes my lips better. Sometimes, though I love peppermint, I wish that it didn't have a peppermint taste, as I don't necessarily want my lips to feel cool in cold weather. Regardless, it is the only lip gloss/balm I use on a consistent basis. I may flirt with other lip products for color or gloss, but I always go back to this one. It is especially nice for work, as it moisturizes like crazy, but doesn't have a shiny finish. I always have at least two - one for my purse, one for my vanity!

on 3/3/2011 8:29:00 PM

This is so far the best lip balm for me!
its veryyy moisturizing and it has a 'cool' feeling after you apply it. After a few applications, the dry skin will come off, and then your lips will be smooth.

Ive been using it for a few years now and it still works just as good as day 1.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!!!! My lips were getting so dry and cracked at any type of season. I swear to you guys I have basically tried every single lip balm out there it feels. Anywhere from EOS, Blistex, CarMax, Kiehls, MAC, Maybelline baby lips, Burts Bees, Simply lip balm, Chap sticks "the brand", U-Balance, Nivea, and so much more. I always come back to this one. In One application my lips where supper soft. Will use this product forever.

Best lip balm I have tried ever! I have tried absolutely every lip balm. From the low end ones to the very high end ones (you name it) but nothing worked like this! The second I put this on my lips they instantly felt better and more moisturized! Will definitely repurchase!

Got a 5ml sample of this and it seem to last forever! Makes my lips very oily-soft, in a good way.

I wouldn't buy it unless it's in travel or sample size as it will last a long time and is expensive.

Personally, I would prefer if it comes in slanted applicator-form tube, so that I do not have to squeeze it onto my finger before applying, And yes, even better if it comes in a nice sweet fragrance.

This is a great lip balm to use at night. It is very hydrating. I wouldn't buy again 'cause of the price. Too expensive for a lip balm.

In the cold weather my lips have been GROSS. Dry and crackling and peely. It was nasty!! I couldn't put on lip color without it looked disgusting. It IS expensive but I really tried everything else out there. This was recommended to me by a friend who works at H2O. I use it at night before bed and my lips are awesome in the morning! They look fuller, feel softer, and are smooth! I recommend this to anyone with similar problems.

on 3/3/2009 6:18:00 AM

This is expensive. But it really does what it says. My dry lips are immediately moisturized. I love how fast this works. It is very nice, it works way better than Burts Bee but I still enjoy my Kiehls a little more since Kiehls give my lips a good shine. This is not very waxy like Burts Bee, but it doesn't give your lips a shiny finish. No scent which made no difference for me. The price tag is pretty high on this, but it is still pretty worth it I guess. I want to try the lip pumping one next time.

Popular Lips Products