H2O Lip Mender

H2O Lip Mender

4.2

on 5/3/2016 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this at Kohl's for just $10. I've tried everything from ChapStick, Burt's Bees, Baby Lips, Dior, LancĂ´me, Dermalogica, Murad, First Aid Beauty - EVERYTHING. Nothing heals my lips like this! My lips get very dry and peely throughout the day, and when they're jot peeling, they have tons of lines and small wrinkles (I'm only 19). This gives me a Kylie Jenner worthy pout. It has a veeeeery subtle minty feeling, but no flavor or scent, and it doesn't give me bumps or blemishes around my lip area like many petroleum based, pore clogging balms have done. Instantly my lips look and feel hydrated, plumped, and smoothed. I'll repurchase this forever!

Best lip balm I have tried ever! I have tried absolutely every lip balm. From the low end ones to the very high end ones (you name it) but nothing worked like this! The second I put this on my lips they instantly felt better and more moisturized! Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!!!! My lips were getting so dry and cracked at any type of season. I swear to you guys I have basically tried every single lip balm out there it feels. Anywhere from EOS, Blistex, CarMax, Kiehls, MAC, Maybelline baby lips, Burts Bees, Simply lip balm, Chap sticks "the brand", U-Balance, Nivea, and so much more. I always come back to this one. In One application my lips where supper soft. Will use this product forever.

on 3/3/2011 8:29:00 PM

This is so far the best lip balm for me!
its veryyy moisturizing and it has a 'cool' feeling after you apply it. After a few applications, the dry skin will come off, and then your lips will be smooth.

Ive been using it for a few years now and it still works just as good as day 1.

on 3/23/2010 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree with Princess714 - I too get cracked lips sometimes during the winter, and this is the only thing that makes my lips better. Sometimes, though I love peppermint, I wish that it didn't have a peppermint taste, as I don't necessarily want my lips to feel cool in cold weather. Regardless, it is the only lip gloss/balm I use on a consistent basis. I may flirt with other lip products for color or gloss, but I always go back to this one. It is especially nice for work, as it moisturizes like crazy, but doesn't have a shiny finish. I always have at least two - one for my purse, one for my vanity!

on 3/3/2009 6:18:00 AM

This is expensive. But it really does what it says. My dry lips are immediately moisturized. I love how fast this works. It is very nice, it works way better than Burts Bee but I still enjoy my Kiehls a little more since Kiehls give my lips a good shine. This is not very waxy like Burts Bee, but it doesn't give your lips a shiny finish. No scent which made no difference for me. The price tag is pretty high on this, but it is still pretty worth it I guess. I want to try the lip pumping one next time.

Got a 5ml sample of this and it seem to last forever! Makes my lips very oily-soft, in a good way.

I wouldn't buy it unless it's in travel or sample size as it will last a long time and is expensive.

Personally, I would prefer if it comes in slanted applicator-form tube, so that I do not have to squeeze it onto my finger before applying, And yes, even better if it comes in a nice sweet fragrance.

In the cold weather my lips have been GROSS. Dry and crackling and peely. It was nasty!! I couldn't put on lip color without it looked disgusting. It IS expensive but I really tried everything else out there. This was recommended to me by a friend who works at H2O. I use it at night before bed and my lips are awesome in the morning! They look fuller, feel softer, and are smooth! I recommend this to anyone with similar problems.

This is a great lip balm to use at night. It is very hydrating. I wouldn't buy again 'cause of the price. Too expensive for a lip balm.

My father got this for free on an airplane. It doesn't contain a sunscreen but is thick and moisturizing and perfect for chapped lips at night. I like to brush my lips with a soft wet toothbrush to exfoliate them and put a balm like this on my lips because it's thick (I think that's the beeswax) and I feel like it coats my lips to cover and penetrate to heal.

Popular Lips Products