Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
Lights Camera LashesLights Camera LashesLights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

I have used this mascara off and on for 10 years now. It is my HG mascara for sure. I just cracked open a new one and remembered why I loved it sooooo very much. From first application it's exactly what I want in a mascara. It adds just enough length and va va voom for the volume. Tarte really knocked it out of the park with this!! No regrets into purchase I just wish I could get it cheaper haha.

on 2/10/2017 4:22:00 PM

I like this product OK... its not my fav but def not the worst either. Its a little lumpy for me.

Bleah:( Prob worst mascara I've ever used. There is no way to keep it from clumping!!! Yes my lashes are thick, yes they get good color, but even combing thru with FasLash I get gobs of mascara fallout and what stays isn't even, just chunky and falls off randomly. Not impressed. I got this as a freebie so no money lost which is good cuz I'd be seriously mad spending money on such junk....I've had better mascaras from Dollar Tree. If you want great lashes, skip this garbage and get Honeybee Gardens--that stuff rocks!

on 1/30/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

FLAKES!!! It lengthens my stubby Asian lashes but it FLAKES OFF!!!

on 1/8/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This sucks! Total smudger! Even with a primer! What a bummer!!! Holds a good curl and great deep color but smudges barley

on 1/3/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I keep buying this, but I have mixed feelings about it. Pros: It gives me thick, long, extra black lashes and doesn't clump. It also washes off easily. Cons: The flaking! OMG I'm crying most of the day from flakes falling in my eyes. It also smears under my eyes by the end of the day, so nothing is left on my lashes and I have raccoon eyes. I'm so sad, because it's beautiful when it first goes on. But I don't think I'll buy a third tube.

on 12/14/2016 10:35:00 AM

I am always on the lookout for a good mascara. I heard good things about this Tarte mascara, but was skeptical at first. After purchasing and trying this, I fell in love! This is my new HG mascara. Even after one application, it makes your lashes look amazing. Longer, more voluminous, and daker!

The only thing I don't like about it, is that it has a tendency to go on a little thick so you might want to take off some dry residue with your fingers after as it may feel a little heavy on your eye lashes.

Overall, it looks great. Almost like fake lashes.

It didn't make a difference. I wouldn't repurchase

on 11/24/2016 10:26:00 PM

This really lengthens my lashes, but there was not much volume. However there was no clumping, which was great.

I think it's a good mascara but nothing that made me freak out and want to buy it again. As a reviewer below said, its a notch above drug store but only just.

I got this as a sample from Sephora, but I won't be buying it when I run out.

on 11/16/2016 11:07:00 AM

Felt like this mascara is only a tad bit better than the normal drugstore mascara so high chances that i won't be repurchasing as this cost me a whopping $33..
The good part about this mascara is that it really lengthens my lashes, doesn't clump my lashes AT ALL and it works well on bottom lashes!
The volumizing part is so-so. It doesn't keep my lashes curled all day. It smudges a bit onto my under eyes.
Don't really like the brush applicator because i feel that it's too fat to get the inner lashes but packaging is rly unique & cute though.

Popular Mascaras