Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
Lights Camera LashesLights Camera LashesLights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Wonderful product. Don't love the packaging though!

Okay, let me tell you, this stuff is awesome. For a higher end mascara, I love it. You can tell the difference just by one coat. I tried the oh-so-famous "Better than Sex mascara" along with benefits curler mascara but was left disappointed in both of them.....This mascara was my lost shot at hope for a "nice" or "Real - non-drug store bought" mascara, and I'm glad I gave it a try.
It doesn't flake hardly at all, and it separates lashed beautifully while giving you a curl all day long. Plus, this stuff is easily buildable!

Only con? It DOES get a little sticky after applying it beyond 30 seconds, then again I coat mascara on like it's some day job. Also, the handle gets in the way if you're trying to roll the mascara smoothly on, nothing major whatsoever though!

Great stuff!

I had repurchased this mascara because it worked for me. I did notice that it tended to dry out quickly once opened, but I was willing to deal with it because I was getting compliments on my lashes. Then the eye irritation started. My eyelids were red and itchy. When I stopped using it for a few days, my eyes cleared up. So I guess I am allergic to something in the formula. Sadly, I will not be repurchasing.

on 4/11/2017 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Just because a mascara costs a lot doesn't mean that it is always going to work great for every one. I learned that just by using this particular product. IT was dry and flakey, and the packaging is god awful but that wasn't the thing that just spun me so far from this that I hiss at looking at it in stores. It irritated the hell out of my eyes - all of a sudden out of the blue it started making my eyelids or the area around my lashes feel incredibly stiff and uncomfortable if not a little painful. Which is a clear warning sign for me to put that thing in the garbage and seek another mascara.

I have been using this mascara for about a year now and I must say I absolutely love the mascara it is really amazing quality for the price you pay. It definitely gives them a lot of length and it doesn't take very much product to do it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm surprised at the negative reviews on this mascara. I received this as a deluxe sample and honestly it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used. I haven't had so many compliments on my lashes in years. In the span of the first week I've been complimented by complete strangers almost every time I leave the house in this stuff. Women are wanting to know what kind of mascara it is. I makes my lashes look very defined. I wear contact and there is no irritation so far from this. I plan to order the full size.

on 3/4/2017 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I just dont like this. I brought it a few years ago. and nvr repurchase again.

on 2/25/2017 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have short, sparse, and straight lashes. This provides amazing length but gets clumpy after two coats; it also weighs my lashes down even after I curl them; the packaging is cute but a bit bulky. This is bad for people with very thin lower lashes; the product clumps onto the tip of the wand and it smears all over the lower lash line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Let me start by saying when I discovered this, it quickly became my holy grail mascara.
Then after a few months of use, my eyes were becoming increasingly irritated and it turns out that this was the culprit. I've never had an issue with switching between different brands of mascara and never thought I would react the way I did, but c'est la vie. I went back to using my Maybelline mascara and my eyes are totally fine now.

I have used this mascara off and on for 10 years now. It is my HG mascara for sure. I just cracked open a new one and remembered why I loved it sooooo very much. From first application it's exactly what I want in a mascara. It adds just enough length and va va voom for the volume. Tarte really knocked it out of the park with this!! No regrets into purchase I just wish I could get it cheaper haha.

Popular Mascaras