Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
Lights Camera LashesLights Camera LashesLights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

It didn't make a difference. I wouldn't repurchase

on 11/24/2016 10:26:00 PM

This really lengthens my lashes, but there was not much volume. However there was no clumping, which was great.

I think it's a good mascara but nothing that made me freak out and want to buy it again. As a reviewer below said, its a notch above drug store but only just.

I got this as a sample from Sephora, but I won't be buying it when I run out.

on 11/16/2016 11:07:00 AM

Felt like this mascara is only a tad bit better than the normal drugstore mascara so high chances that i won't be repurchasing as this cost me a whopping $33..
The good part about this mascara is that it really lengthens my lashes, doesn't clump my lashes AT ALL and it works well on bottom lashes!
The volumizing part is so-so. It doesn't keep my lashes curled all day. It smudges a bit onto my under eyes.
Don't really like the brush applicator because i feel that it's too fat to get the inner lashes but packaging is rly unique & cute though.

on 11/2/2016 9:25:00 PM

I love this mascara. I bough it during the last Tarte sale so the price wasn't an issue although I'm not sure about paying full price. Two coats of this and I have long lush lashes. The packaging is cute but a little clumsy. The only downside I have found is that the mascara wears off by the end of my workday.

on 10/31/2016 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am happy with this mascara. The color is rich and dark. It doesn't clump my lashes and gives them nice volume and length. Previously, I had to apply 2 mascaras to get this effect. I can even apply this mascara later in the day over dried mascara without it looking clumpy or messy. I did notice at the end of the day it would have one or 2 flakes, but not every time. I never had any smudges or raccoon eyes, which is a plus. By the end of the day the mascara has faded some, but it is still noticeable. It is super easy to remove as well. I just wet my lashes when I start my face cleansing and after about 30 seconds or so the mascara is so easy to wipe or rinse off. I haven't noticed any damage or drying to my lashes either. Overall, I really like this mascara and anything that performs decently and helps me cut down my makeup routine time gets the seal of approval from me!

on 10/18/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Ohhh I just stumbled across this product review and it reminded me that I must go purchase another tube of this mascara.

Okay so this is going to be 2 in 1 review. I bought this mascara about six months ago and it quickly became my go to mascara. Did a great job of building length and volume. After a few months of happily using this mascara I started hunting for new mascaras. I mean sure this is a great mascara, but what can I say? I'm a cosmetic junkie so no matter how good a product is I'm still going to be looking for my next fix...LOL. OK so on impulse one day I picked up the physician formula eye booster mascara that comes with a little tube of eye booster fibres (the one that is in a silver and black tube is much better than the one that is in red and silver tubes) and started playing with it. At first I was unimpressed because the mascara in that set is really mediocre, does very little in terms of length and even less in terms of volume and even adding the fibres didn't seem to help much. Then I started trying the fibres with other mascaras I already owned and the day I paired the fibres with Tarte's lights camera lashes the heavens opened up and the angels sang, lol, okay not really, but it was the best mascara experience I had ever had. I think the only way I will ever get better lashes would be to get extensions or wear fake lashes. So this tarte mascara is great on it's own and paired with the fibres from physicians formula it is amazing. The tube is super attractive. I love the color and the leather like casing, only downside is that the tube cannot stand up but who cares about that?

Yes I will repurchase, going to get another tube this week.

on 10/18/2016 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this mascara!! It gives me length, volume, curl, and it lasts all day without smudging. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 9/30/2016 8:52:00 AM

An incredible product. I have long lashes to start with, but Lights Camer Lashes made them look thicker, longer and curled up to perfection.

I tried this along with a number of other well known products in Sephora and was blown away. I can't now can't live without Lights Camera Flashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This may be one of my favorite mascaras! It makes my lashes look long and full, and I don't have to apply more than one or two coats! I lucked up and got this on sale at Ulta for $10, but it is well worth the $23 it regularly costs in my opinion.

on 8/15/2016 12:48:00 AM

Love the pretty purple with gold lettering on the outside of the tube. It was kind of weird having a longer wand than I'm used to when applying the mascara, but I liked it. I'd say this mascara does everything (darkening, lengthening, thickening, defining the lashes) nicely, but not over-the-top amazing. For a nice, tame daily look it totally did the job. I prefer a little more drama on my lashes more often than not, so I had to beef this up with a coat or two of voluminous occasionally. I was satisfied with it at the sale price, but wouldn't pay full price.