The Body Shop Luminous Lotion

No Image

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/18/2005 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is very impressive stuff. It is comparable to a lot more expensive highlighters. I mix it with my foundation or TM for a nice, sexy glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lotion gives a gorgeous glow to my face. It makes me look so healthy and I just love it. A little goes a long way and the jar will last me forever. I apply it over my foundation.

on 12/31/2001 4:59:00 PM

This is a shimmery white lotion that adds dewiness and glow to the face. You can use it along to highlight any feature.. or mix with foundation.
I personally like to mix with foundations. I've been using this for months now and realy really like it. No break outs what so ever.
Will definetely purchase again if I run out.. but I think this bottle will last me a LONG while, even with constant use!

on 1/2/2002 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this lotion! It's a less expensive alternative to the Stila liquid AOS #7. It is not grainy or thick at all, and has not given me any problems when I use it on my face. Also, the white dissipates to a shine that is not too chalky or pink with no obvious 'glitter chunks'. Very nice!

on 3/10/2003 8:43:00 PM

Pretty fancy stuff. I put it on my cheeks. I wish it came out of the bottle easier and I'm always afraid I'm going to use it all up and run out. But I'm afraid of that with all my body shop stuff.