Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I can wake up in the morning on days that I really need to hurry and just put a few dabs of my concealer on and dust the EM finishing powder on and VOILA! It really evens out the appearance of my skin and feels so lightweight. I LOVE IT!

on 9/26/2006 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C

This i got as part of the free sample kit.I have tried the bare escentuals before with awful allergic reactions so that said i dont believe i would have tried this without reading the great makeup reviews by all the previous reviewers. Added to that this company offers a free sample kit-you pay about $3 for S&H only.I have DSPW.
Initially i put on the foundation without applying moisturizer and my face felt bumpy and coarse. The next day i applied the foundation using a generous amount of moisturizer before foundation along with a spritz of the avene thermal water between the foundation and the finishing dust and WOW. No bumps, no coarseness-my skin feels smooth, my skin tone is even, the staying power is incredible, i havent needed any touch up at all. I can rub my face and it does not come off-i have no problem taking it off at night. Normally my pores are a little clogged but with this i notice a significant decrease in pore size with my makeup off. I probably wont have to use the DDF sulfur mask that frequently.
Awsome-would definately recommend.
The price is $10 for 13g.