Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

4.3

Not tested on animals

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 12/19/2010 6:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Excellent finishing powder for when I need it. This is the first one I've found to be foolproof and does not settle into fine lines or irritate my sensitive skin. It does not turn into an oil slick or flake. The packaging is annoying as it gets everywhere, but since I don't use it often, it's fine. Also, the full size is likely to last a life time.

on 12/14/2009 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Love love love this product, really controls shine.

I don't use this over my mineral foundation. I find that it works better over a tinted moisturiser, which really helps to cut that greasy look.

In the Try Me Kit, EDM sends you the Finishing Powder, Kaolin Clay and Natural Reflections. Natural Reflections, which making my pores look smaller, is not good for oily skin. It also has a strange tinge of colour to it that did not sit well with my skin. Kaolin Clay does nothing to control oil, even though it's supposed to. The best is the Finishing Powder, controls oil and does not interfere with the base colour.

on 5/10/2008 3:15:00 AM

This is my second favorite finishing powder. I prefer Ocean Mist's Silken Perfection. I like this product better in quality and price than Bare Escentuals mineral veil.

Now this is nice stuff even if they're foundations are clogging and zit producing, at least I may keep this. It works well and it's soft and silky and doesn't clog.

on 1/30/2008 10:55:00 AM

the grains are too HUGE, it would scratch your skin. i gave it a 3 because it has good stuff in it. would buy it IF the grains are micro-fine but not as they are right now.

on 1/3/2008 9:34:00 AM

I apply this after my EDM foundation and any blush i need. I find that it helps to blend my blush into the skin rather than just sitting there. Due to how fine it is milled, it really leaves a silky feeling on the skin and makes my skin looks flawless.

on 12/17/2007 5:37:00 PM

In the winter time my cheek gets really dry and T-zone is very oily. I never expect this powder can keep my makeup flawless ALL DAY LONG without drying my skin!!! I love this so much!!!

on 9/23/2007 12:24:00 AM

The loose finishing powders are the best on the market for the high quality of ingredients (organic and natural) and the most affordable prices offered. I have tried the Finishing Dust, Tinted Silk Dust, and Tinted Balancing Powder. My favorite is the Tinted Balancing Powder because it helps control oil and it gives my skin a porcelain look.

I use the Tinted Silk Dust as a primer because it is transluscent and contains amino acids and other ingredients good for your skin. After applying the EM matte powder foundation, I finish it off with the Tinted Balancing Powder. My skin has never looked better and have received numerous compliments from family, friends and strangers.

I highly recommend the finishing powders as well as the other EM products.

on 4/29/2007 5:01:00 AM

EDM is just wonderful. I continue to try their products as they release new products. Their finishing dust is good, in fact I always keep a full sized jar in stock. For my normal skin, it tends to work well. I have heard some people complain that it doesn't last very long, particularly those with oily skin, but it works well for me. It keeps my make up looking fresh and it controls any oil in my face. It feels really good to put it on too. For those with super oily skin, I suggest looking into their Silk Dust, but be sure to sample that first with caution because those with extreme sensitivities may be allergic to that stuff. I have 2 full sizes of the Silk Dust and I personally love it too. It works extremely well and a little really goes a long way. It controls oil and shine really well.

on 9/28/2006 11:17:00 PM

MY HG LOOSE POWDER! I love this product so much! It's perfect for setting my liquid concealer, and for dusting over my liquid or mineral foundation to control oil. I usually don't have to touch up with pressed powder until the evening sometime when it really doesn't matter for me. It's so light and it has no color, that's awesome. Try it, you won't waste your money!