Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

Filtered by age: 19-24
Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

Not tested on animals

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

this finishing dust did help me dry up the oils on my face when I needed to touch up but it didn't work any better then my elf loose powder which is easier to get your hands on and half the price. it made the skin feel nice but didn't do anything special really but wasn't terrible

on 4/1/2013 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

works, gives me the matte finish i want. holds up to 3h more than my other powders. i have combination skin, really oily forehead/T-zone and dry cheeks.

won't be using it though. makes me break out like mad on my cheeks and not on my T-zone for some reason. i use it one day, next day i wake up with bumps all over the cheeks

im sure it works for other people, just not for me

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This powder is great for putting over foundation and blush to blend everything out. It doesn't lighten the face notably. It has kept my oil at bay all day long. It hasn't seemed to cause any break outs or irritation. It doesn't look cakey, or cause foundations worn under it to appear cakey. It can make everything look nice and matte.

Although this is good, I still feel like something is lacking somewhere. It's good, but I'm not yet ready to say it is the best finishing powder I have ever experienced in my life. This is probably because I am wanting to try Meow Cosmetic's and Palladio's finishing powders before I commit to one.

All in all, this is a good powder and it delivers what it says it does. I wouldn't recommend this because I believe there are other powders that work just as well for a better price.

EDIT 9/20/13

This powder clogs my pores if I wear it too often/for too many days in a row. Because of that, I don't wear this powder much anymore. I have switched to Palladio Rice Powder in Translucent. I changed the overall rating from a 4 to a 3.

I'm on the fence for this product. Hate the packaging cos the products gets all over the place when I open it. Good coverage. However, this powder is not as finely milled as other loose powders on the market. I love how ridiculously affordable this powder is! Def recommend if you're on a budget and looking for a good finishing loose powder.

on 8/3/2012 3:48:00 AM

I got a sample of this and wasn't really eager to try it since I just bought Estee Lauder's Lucidity powder and wasn't looking for anything new.
Well, dang...this stuff is amazing! It creates a flawless finish, is truly transluscent, and is the first powder that managed to keep my skin look oil-free for 2+ hours (I'm an oily mess and have to blot every hour during summer). When I reapplied it to control shine, it didn't look cakey like many other powders tend to do. No oxidation...no irritation...no nothing. Just flawless skin. Definitely will be ordering full size. Sorry Estee :(

I bought this product a long time ago along with a few of their powder foundations. I really had no use for it because I didn't need another finishing powder on top of powder foundation. I rediscovered this product recently and found a great way to use it. Because it's winter time right now, and my skin is on the drier side (especially on my cheeks), I am using a cream foundation (Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse). I usually set my foundation with MAC MSF Natural. But it started to look a little chalky because my skin is so dry right now. I realized that I needed a loose powder instead of a pressed powder to reduce the look of dryness and skin flakes. I saw the Finishing Dust on my counter and decided to dust a layer of it over my cream foundation. It doesn't give any more coverage, and is so finely milled that it doesn't accentuate bad skin texture or dryness. I've been wearing it everyday recently, and my mom even said that she thought my skin looked a lot healthier. Great affordable product if you use it with the right foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I mostly use the finishing dust in a 50/50 ratio with the intensive foundation. It gives the area around my nose flawless coverage without the cakey problems. I don't know why, but using the foundation by itself just looks horrible on my nose!
The combination of the two makes it look like I didn't put anything on! I love the results!
As for the finishing dust by itself, I don't really see much change in my appearance (as in pore size, setting my makeup, etc.), but I will definitely be purchasing it again for combined use with the intensive foundation :)

on 12/19/2010 6:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Excellent finishing powder for when I need it. This is the first one I've found to be foolproof and does not settle into fine lines or irritate my sensitive skin. It does not turn into an oil slick or flake. The packaging is annoying as it gets everywhere, but since I don't use it often, it's fine. Also, the full size is likely to last a life time.

I have oily cheeks and nose,and I just didn't think it was that awesome. I oil blot anyways and the Intensive foundation holds up really well to oil,so I guess this just wasn't even necessary. I put it on and I didn't see any noticeable delay in my oily appearance.

on 9/2/2009 11:59:00 PM

This powder is the first mineral one that didn't make my face oily until I removed all my makeup (not that I wear alot). I didn't like the BE one, because after a while, it made my skin look really oily. If you like shiny makeup that slightly looks oily then BE powder might work for you. Today was the first I tried this for the whole day and it worked well. I think the price is okay for the quality but I don't like the container. Powder goes everywhere after each use. I will update for further review of the product..
9/16/09EDIT: still lovin' it =) ladies, if you have dehydrated combo skin like me, try this!