2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

So I think this product is discontinued, probably due to how sub-par and craptastic it is. I bought it years ago and used it maybe twice, but it was so horrible it stuck in my memory. It's a two-part mascara with primer and comb brush, housed in a chunky palm sized package. The formula is so heavy it is literally impossible to keep a curl and because the comb brush is clogged with product it offers absolutely no definition. It looked like I had four or five thick, droopy, wet lashes on each eye; the worst case of spider leg lashes in history. Maybe this would make a good gift for someone you disliked, but not recommended. At all

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

10 years ago

I got this on a huge sale for 6 or 7 CDN dollars. I almost never use non-waterproof mascaras. To my surprise, it lasted through a very hot sub-tropical summer (30+ Celsius, and lots of rain). It does volumize a lot, but it's quite clumpy so you must brush off the excess. Also I don't think it holds curls very well because it seems to be quite heavy. In addition, bits of the white part will re-appear after a few hours. The formula is also very wet so it takes a while to dry. I will never purchase this at it's normal price.

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesBlack

3.0

10 years ago

Okay, This mascara is actually good but read this! I have a problem that when im stress or sad or anxious, I ripp off my eyelashes! And i also CANT keep mascara on too long or im gonna play with it and of course ripp off some more! And This mascara is kinda liquid.. So all the time i would put some on i would put so much black on my upper lid and i had to clean it, its also this mascara that made me play with my eyelashes nun stop and now i have to wear fake eyelashes because i have some holes with no eyelashes! But i still use a lil bit of this mascara to stick my real eyelashes with the false eyelashes! ANYWAYS!!!!! So overall, Ive tried A LOT of mascara to make eyelashes really long, And this one was the best, Thats probably why i was still buying it, and i also love the combe brush, i know everyone hate it but i love it lol, BUT i had to use a pen or a needle (WATCH OUT WiTH A NEEDLE LOL) I never hurted myself tho :P! You just need to find the trick with the mascara and take your time ;)

About reviewer (26 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

this is the worst mascara i've ever used. the brush is awkward and clunky. the two step system has flaws on both halves: the first step (extensions) seemed okay at first, but when i moved onto step 2 (black mascara), i found the WORST mascara brush ever invented. it's a row of plastic claws that create clumps. i looked like helen keller had just done my makeup. it's also hard to remove and took off several of my lashes along with the extensions. later, i tried the extensions and applied a different black mascara over it. still no success. the volume was uneven and clumped, and the white of the extensions showed through the black mascara. did i mention that it's super expensive? what a waste of $13!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I Hate it. I took mines right back to the store and got my money back. A first for me. The company really needs to think about packaging the mascara with a better wand. Cause the comb is not working.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

10 years ago

This is my all time fav. mascara. I've tried every different one under the sun and I always ALWAYS go back to this one!I've been using this mascara for over five yrs. now.It is a little pricey for a drugstore brand but well worth every last penny.The only problem is they seem to have taken it off the market.I've searched high and low for this product and can't find it anywhere in stores.They seem to have replaced it with double extent which by the way doesn't compare in any way hate it.If anyone knows where I can find this must have product please let me know I'M GETTING desperate about to resort to buying online?!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

10 years ago

I don't hate this product, but I'm loathe to use it. It's tedious trying to wrangle the odd shaped tubing and then the double formulas. I usually got spidery lashes from this. There are much better mascaras out there.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

When i was in high school this mascara was one of the best mascaras out there, but now there are so many to choose from and better ones. I didn't use to like the shape of it. It was too big, but it used to do a good job!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

I was very disappointed with this mascara. L'oreal mascaras are usually very good. It gave my lashes no volume at all and the base undercoat made my lashes look very clumpy. A waste of money

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

10 years ago

I am shocked to see all the negative reviews! I love this product and think the comb is a brilliant idea! It grabs every lash unlike the brush mascaras and lengthens it to the max. No offense to anyone, but if you don't like this b/c you say it "clumps" or "sticks your lashes together" then you are not applying this mascara properly. I have used every type of mascara imaginable and this is THE BEST. It really does make your lashes look so long people may think they are fake. I am literally lost when I run out!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium