no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This product will keep me absolutely acne free as long as I use it everyday. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a gentle cleanser that wont break you out! It makes your face feel so soft!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

Not my most favorite product but it does get the job done. I have really oily skin and I love the drying effect it does on my skin. And how soft it feels when I dry my face. I'm more of a Clinque type user now though. I use this as back up when my Clinque stuff run out.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

11 years ago

Equate clarifying cleanser=Neutrogena Deep Clean - $3. Removes all makeup, doesn't overdry. Best of all- it is cheap.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

12 years ago

this is the first cleansing cloth that i've tried and i love it. it removes the minimal make up that i do wear and leaves my skin feeling very clean. i have oily skin and after cleansing my skin feels tight and dry, but not over drying. i will continue to purchase these, i could care less for the name brand versions. once it gets the job done.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

13 years ago

This product is a knock-off of the Neutrogena, but I think it works just as well. It does leave my face feeling very tight, so I need to moisturize right away after. I don't think it has "clarified" my skin, but at least it hasn't caused any problems, so that's good enough for me. I think this would be best in the summer, as it's a little too drying for this time of year. I use 2 pumps of product and wash twice to get off all my makeup, so I go through a bottle fairly quickly.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

14 years ago

This is a Neutrogena Deep Clean knockoff. It's for normal to oily skin and it's my perfect summer cleanser! (Too drying for winter though) It's cheap, effective, lasts forever, and keeps my occaisional breakouts under control. 5 stars! (oops, I mean lippies :-P)

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinNormal