Revlon Super Lustrous - Love That Pink

Revlon Super Lustrous - Love That Pink

4.4

if u have zero pigment in your lip , this color 435 will be the most gorgeous pink ever , not too light , not overly dark , just pink with slightly red undertone. I don't notice any coral in this shade , if swatch on fingertip , there is more red and slight coral but on non pigment lip , it just gorgeous pink. I luv this color soo much . if u have slightly pigmented lip , it won't look pink. texture : creamy , very easy to apply, smooth but I can feel I'm wearing lipstick which I don't prefer. Rimmel kate moss line is better in this part ( I'm not easily bother with a smell in lipstick that go away in 15 second like Rimmel lipstick)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Okay, i bought this lipstick on a whim, hoping for a dupe for my MAC's impassioned (which I have), but this looks NOTHING like the pink coral that i get from MAC. Revlon, why?!!! on ME, IT TURNS OUT TO BE A WEIRD RED pink instead (on NC45 skin, yellow undertones). Sadly, i WILL NOT BE REPURCHASING THIS TACKY SHADE ever again!!! (Thank god it was only 4.97 @ Walmart)!!!! This is the only shade that i dislike.

To Read all 58 Reviews, Login or Join

Eyes: Violet

Loved the color but sadly this lipstick does not look good on a fair cool skin tone like Mine. Better for more olive skinned ladies

on 12/18/2014 6:35:00 PM

This looks fantastic with the new HD Strawberry Topaz Lip Lacquer layered over it. Apply lipstick with lip brush and really brush it into your lips. Blot. Apply lip lacquer also with separate lip brush (don't make yourself crazy with the lip lacquer applicator. It's rubbish and you'll pick up way too much product). Let it set for a minute. Blot again if you're so inclined. I think it's a really pretty combo.

MAC's impassioned dupe and its a nice color.

on 5/14/2014 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Love This Pink! This is the first bright, bold pink that I've found that I really like. The color is fun and really pretty. It goes well with my NC 45-50 skintone. It is hot pink but can sometimes look like it has an orangey tone to it in different lights. I have really dry lips so I had to work with this a little - I put on a heavy layer, blotted, added another layer, blotted and then it somehow seemed to fuse into my lips and make the color look smooth. The formula itself is very creamy just like all the others in the Super Lustrous line.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Hot pink for redheads!!! This is a classic shade, almost a neon hot pink with pinky coral shading. It was introduced in the late 50s to early 60s so it definitely has a MadMen vibe to it. BUT there is a reason for this shade being in Revlon's permanent collection. It is a great color, and for all skin tones, not just pale warm redheads like me.

It has both cool & warm in it so if you can call a hot pink a neutral, then it is a neutral in the sense that anybody, dark to pale, warm to cool ashy to olive could make this look good.

It is a magnificent loud summer pink almost a hot rose. Not for those who shiver at the thought of wearing a real colour beyond a naked nude look.

If you need to turn down the volume, I suggest blotting it down, then slicking on a coat of gloss in a neutral mlbb shade or a nude.

It is a moisturizing cream formula, goes on smooth, and has staying or should I say staining power. Doesn't bleed, in fact I've not yet found a Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick that does. Love them, & I own lots.

I picked this shade out after asking myself, "What lipstick would Betty Draper wear?"

Love that Pink lipstick has medium coverage, and is neither light nor dark; neither warm nor cool. The finish is creamy-matte, and the best part of all -- the lipstick is unscented!

As far as drugstore lipsticks go, the ones from Revlon's Super Lustrous line are my absolutely favorite, by far. They are so pigmented, apply evenly, long-lasting, and don't have that waxy-perfumey smell.

on 11/4/2013 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is a vibrant coral pink on my nc40 skin. it looks like a muted version of mac impassioned - i've swatched them side by side and this one is not as neon. it is a pretty opaque, saturated colour but i don't find it garish but very brightening. it's reminiscent of a hot coral pink that Betty Draper would wear on Mad Men. today i've paired it with Nars Deep Throat blush and it look gorgeous with the pinky/peachy tone of the blush.

I am so glad I finally tried Revlon's lipsticks! They are now my favorite - I prefer them over Chanel's, Dior's, Armani's, etc. for several reasons.

First of all, they stay on SO well! They really are more of a lip stain than just a lipstick. Even after eating and drinking, the stain is still fully there, so no need to reapply.

The other thing I love is that they are not scented (I hate scented lipsticks like Chanel, Estee Lauder or Dior!), and have no funky taste. They are completely odorless & tasteless.

I also love the range of colors - so many to choose from from every skin tone.

As for the color, Love that Pink, it is a bright hot pink with a yellow base - it is perfect for warm (yellow) skin tones! I really brightens up my face (I'm between NC 15 & 20). When I wear this, people often tell me how well-rested I look - it somehow just makes you look awake & alert. If you want a cooler hot pink, go for Cherries in the Snow which is a blue based hot pink.

Popular Lipsticks