Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

I have mixed type of skin and this creme is perfect for my type; T-zone doesn't get oily hours after, and I feel my skin is so smooth and hydrated.. I would purchase it again.. Before this creme I had Biotherm aquasource gel creme, but my skin didn't get hydrated enough in winter.. That's why Estee Lauder day creme fits better in winter and Biotherm in summer.. I would recommend both of it but in different part of year.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I didn't know that they have an oily skin version in a pump tube until I had already purchased and used this one in the jar meant for all skin types. After running out I got the right product. Anyway, there is a oily/normal lotion version in a air-sealed pump tube, which is a lot more light yet hydrating and not as heavy as this. The antioxidants will last longer as well since they dont get in contact with air. For summer or very oily skin definitely better.

To Read all 215 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

That is my go-to moisturizer, I use it on daily-basis. I absolutely love how it makes my skin feel, I love the smell, I love the consistency. I have an oily skin, and most of the products for this kind of complexion do not work, make it all oily-glowy, and often break me out. But this, this is amazing. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This review is for the normal/combination creme version. This stuff is great for my oily skin. I still want hydration, as the stuff usually made for oily skin can make it even more oily. Previously I used Olay Complete with SPF, then Neutrogena Ageless intensives w/ spf. Olay was kinda meh, and Neutrogena didn't feel moisturizing enough. I love how the Estee lauder feels and makes my skin look, it looks dewey, AND my skin doesn't go into oil overdrive. IT'S LESS OILY . So happy I went with the creme rather than the oil free lotion one. It works very well with Doublewear light foundation. Love the smell too. Jar packaging not ideal but pretty, and I use a Q tip to get the product out, then use it around my eyes as well as an eye creme in the morning.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this in hopes that it would combat the dryness and dullness that has plagued my skin forever. I've used other "anti-oxidant" creams before, but this has been a lifesaver! After a week of continual use, my skin is hydrated and "plump" in a
glow-y way. I absolutely love this creme, and glad I made the switch!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This isn't bad or too great. Just so, so. I do love the cucumber fragrance but JASON has a green tea moisturizer that smell the same and is much less expensive. Also, I'm in the camp that a daytime moisturizer should be 30 spf vs 15. Glad I tried this but will move on to other products.

I have incredibly dry skin. It flakes, it dries out quickly, and can be red and dull. I feel hydrated when I wear this over my serum. My face has cleared 100% and I no longer have dry and dull patches on my skin. It smells devine. I try not to touch my face after using it, but my skin has never felt softer. I have acne prone/sensitive skin and this works miracles (the whole Estee Lauder line has been amazing to my face).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Lovely cream. I mix this with the Doublewear foundation. Mixes beautifully. I do use an additional moisturizer with SPF underneath. Smells lovely and the packaging is elegant. Keeps my skin hydrated and glowing.

I absolutely love this cream! The skin looks and feels great and the smell is lovely, too. If you like cucumber at least :) No matter what I try, I always come back to this one.

What a shame this is in jar packaging. I admit it is elegant in it's beautiful jar but from what I've read jar packaging degrades all those very important anti-ageing ingredients!

I've resorted to buying the one in the pump, the Daywear Lotion.

The texture is beautiful, both textures are greaseless so ignore the one for dry one for oily advertisement, I will still continue to purchase this product as a guilty pleasure. I know jar packaging isn't good but if I had to choose one jar packaged skin care product this would be it.

Contains reliable UVA/UVB protection and a good long list of skin care ingredients.
Looks lovely on my vanity, the only luxury day cream I will ever buy.