LORAC Ev

No Image

on 8/18/2015 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I can not believe that the one lipstick I loved above all others has been discontinued! Admittedly, it was not necessarily a likely fit for me. I'm naturally a (neutral) milky-complexioned, blue/green eyed, golden/copper redhead, but this was beautiful on me & made me happy nonetheless. I don't even LIKE pink lipsticks, but somehow this just worked; and in such a cheerful, summery, face-brightening way! I also happen to be a fan of the very distinctive (classic) Lorac lipstick scent, feel and texture. My usual favourite shades fall in the rosy-brown to sheer-neutral-burgandy category. I wore one lip pencil in the category from The Body Shop (I believe it was called 'fig') for years, but I hardly miss it. Meanwhile, I've been unable to find a dupe for this colour or find a Lorac lipstick shade I find attractive enough to justify buying since. Feel free to message me if you have any suggestions! :)

i agree w/ the first review: a cool pink w/ great pop...but not outside the range of wearability. i'm a ppp with pretty neutral undertones (neither on the red nor yellow side) and this is very flattering. a v. fresh hue =)

on 6/3/2001 10:14:00 PM

Lorac makes the creamiest lipsticks I've run across! Ev is a perfect bright summery pink color terrific for this season! All of the lipsticks are highly pigmented, go on creamy and seem to really moisturize your lips. A wide range of colors to keep everybody happy! Highly recommend!

Popular Lipsticks