Philosophy Lemon Custard Body Souffle

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.5

A light and lovely moisturizer. I mainly use my lemon custard body souffle during the summer or only when my skin just needs a bit of moisture. Philosophy's body souffles have an awesome, weightless texture and are almost immediately absorbed into the skin. And the frozen lemon custard scent is to die for- citrusy lemon but with creamy, sweet custard to mellow it out a bit. Not too fond of the jar, but price is pretty decent considering you only need a little bit each time. Would repurchase.

on 12/4/2006 3:18:00 PM

I first got this as a sample and wasn't terribly impressed, because the top note seemed like plain lemon. However, I reached for this after taking a bath when I was sick and in need of some pampering and was hooked. This is a cream version of "comfort food": top notes are pretty lemony, but then there's a vanilla cookie/vanilla sugar scent after a few seconds that's just delicious. Makes me feel like a kid again, and I can't seem to get enough of it. I've ordered the handmade hand cream that has the lemon custard scent as well, and look forward to trying that. The only "problem" is that the scent doesn't last very long, so I've ordered Fresh's "Sugar" scent because one reviewer said that it smelled just like this Lemon Custard. I wish this scent lasted a tad longer and was a bit stronger. Now I'm curious to try some of the other "food" fragrances.

Popular Lotions / Creams