Philosophy Lemon Custard Body Souffle

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

4.3

A light and lovely moisturizer. I mainly use my lemon custard body souffle during the summer or only when my skin just needs a bit of moisture. Philosophy's body souffles have an awesome, weightless texture and are almost immediately absorbed into the skin. And the frozen lemon custard scent is to die for- citrusy lemon but with creamy, sweet custard to mellow it out a bit. Not too fond of the jar, but price is pretty decent considering you only need a little bit each time. Would repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

The scent of this cream is amazing! If you are a true lemon scent lover you will be very happy. However, I was hoping for a thicker consistency with more moisturizing properties. Also, I felt like the jar was small for the cost. As another reviewer mentioned, the delicious smell is enough to make up for other shortcomings, though :)

on 9/8/2005 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Never in a million years did I think I was going to adore this product the way I do. I am generally an "anti-food-scent" person, but those blasted QVC hosts reeled me in, lol. Lemon Custard is simply delicious smelling! The scent is "real" (not plasticy or chemically) and is not overpowering and/or cloying as most food scents can be. This is *not* B&BW. To my nose, it smells just like a lemon creme sandwich cookie. I happen to love the thin-ish consistency, as it sinks in immediately and leaves my skin very moisturized.

Popular Lotions / Creams