Paula Dorf Sweet Cheeks Powder Blush

Paula Dorf Sweet Cheeks Powder Blush

4.7

on 10/5/2017 11:54:00 PM

This is one of my new faves.

The colour does look kinda crazy bright but a little goes a very long, a couple of swipes with a powder brush and you've got a really nice blush going on gurl.

It has a really nice golden shimmer and this colour is very flattering, I have pale cool toned skin.

I also like using this as a lip colour.

on 6/2/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I just got this from Ulta last week. This is my first PD product. It is an awesome color and I fell in love with it at first sight before even putting it on. I think this is a great year-round color. I am a DDD and it looks great on me. I even use it as an eyeshadow. It's a nice medium rose color with just the right infusion of golden tan. It actually reminds me of my HG winter blush, NARS Crazed, but with more gold undertones. The blush is not as pigmented as NARS, but it is a nice consistency and it lasts all day long. I like to use my Sonia Kashuk stipling brush to apply this. A normal blusher brush just did not do the trick for me. Overall a great buy and I would purchase again.

on 7/5/2007 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

True raspberry shimmer shade. Very bright and very pigmented so use a soft hand with this. creates a gorgeous rosy cheek. works nicely with my nc30 light olive complexion. Lasts almost the entire day here in South Florida. No breakouts. Comes in a black pot with twist off clear lid.

on 9/13/2006 1:19:00 PM

I'm a big fan of Paula Dorf's blushes (both powder and cream) and this one doesn't disappoint. The color is a nice berry/wine which, when applied lightly, gives me a nice, natural looking flush. I use a dense skunk brush to apply and it looks fantastic and lasts for hours.

on 8/4/2005 9:35:00 PM

In the pan, Sweet Cheeks blush looks exactly like NARS Outlaw. The same reddish berryish look with the subtle golden shimmer brushed through.

However, on my skin, this color is superior to NARS Outlaw. On me, Outlaw comes out as much more golden than berry. It gains this warmth that I didn't really want on my skin. Howevr, Sweet Cheeks appears as this beautiful Raspberry with a light golden sheen to it. The shimmer in this blush is much much more subtle. I'd say that if this is similar to a NARS blush, it would be a less pigmented version of Crazed, so definitely pick this up if you're afraid of Crazed.

I use either a Skunk brush with this, or use a very soft brush (like the Paula Dorf Baby Cheeks brush) and blend a lot, and it looks great both ways. A must have for me (NC20 LLL, brown hair and eyes) continued >>

on 10/18/2006 4:11:00 PM

This is my new fall/winter blush. In summer I like a brighter color like Paula Dorf's "cha-cha" or "merengue". But this is a nice bright berry shade with subtle gold flecks in it. I agree that it's a prettier version of nars outlaw.