Clear Head Shampoo

price range

Reviews

Reviews

18 years ago

I really liked this shampoo - mostly for the great smell. I used it occasionally in college and it totally woke me up for class!

About reviewer (261 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

18 years ago

It's got a great smell, leaving you feeling bright-eyed in the morning. But there's nothing else really special recommending this product. It rinses clean. That's good, but not if you have...

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

2.0

19 years ago

i tried the mint shampoo and conditioner recently and can't say that i was really impressed. i liked the way both smelled, but thought that they were a little too drying for my dyed hair.

About reviewer (244 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

19 years ago

Great fragrance, formula a bit too harsh, as they bill it for "all hair types." Works on my mother's short, oily hair. The bottle didn't seem to last as long as others the same size, too.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

19 years ago

I really like this minty shampoo. It actually has various mints in the formulation, so you get a rich, heady mint scent when you wash. It lathers really well, and is perfect for my thin, oily...

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesBlue

18 years ago

About reviewer (261 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

18 years ago

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

2.0

19 years ago

About reviewer (244 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3.0

19 years ago

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

19 years ago

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinNormal