Aromaleigh Coquille Illuminating Corrective Finishing Powder- Blue [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.7

I like the blue coquille for slightly cooling down my skin in the winter and giving me that angelic,ice princess look.
I also use a tiny amount in my coquille mix (I use all of them).Actually these remind me of a loose powder form of Guerlain metorites.Especially when you mix all of them and add a little illuminator of your choice.

on 1/3/2006 9:08:00 PM

I purchased several samples of the Coquille Powders. I mix them in close to a 1:2 ratio with either my Voile or Glissade foundation. The green tones down redness very naturally...more so than a cream. And the blue tones down the overly peachy/orange tones I get when I self tan. Overall I love having the versatility of these powders and am actually waiting on my order for more colors. I recommend getting some type of paint mixing tray (I got mine at Michael's) for mixing. Otherwise it can get a bit messy! Oh and the samples last forever!!

I was pretty impressed with this. At first I put on too much and I was literally blue! but this needs to be applied with a soft hand. Very little bit on the brush and enough just to put the slightest wash on your skin. It completely illuminated my face and made me look angelic (which is something I never acheived before!)
I think this product worked very well with the Viole but i think it would work just as well over another foundation.