Make Up For Ever Powder Brush 32S

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Make Up For Ever Powder Brush 32S

2.0

I bought this from Sephora. This is my first powder brush. I'm super disappointed with this brush. When I'm using this brush to apply the loose powder on my face the bristles almost hurt my face when rubbing it in the circlular motion. I wish I could give this away or something because I don't want to just throw it in the trash since I did pay so much money for this.

on 12/9/2009 9:23:00 PM

This is the one and only brush that i've bought from MUFE. The reason is simple: it totally SUCKKSSSSS!!! For such a prestige name in MU line like MUFE, it's a huge shame.
I was sold at MUFE counter because it feels soft, the bristles are nicedly packed and its glossy wooden handle was stiff, short which makes it portable (The one that I have is BB15 face powder brush). Plus, it's cheaper than MAC face brushes, RM90 vs RM150-180, which urges me to give it a try after forking out so much money on other MAC brushes so far. But, only after one or two uses, the bristles get harden from the powder that you can feel it scratchy and itchy. The worst problem of it is it shreds like crazy, I can literally pick up the bristles from the brush and of course from my face after use. In an effort to save this, I use Johnson's baby shampoo to wash it. And guess what, the black color from the so-called "squirrel" hair came out, which still happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I wash it (I have never had this experience with any brushes, even the drugstore dirt cheap ones). After wash, the hair looks bit more shiny but still it shreds a lot and get rough after several applications.
Everytime I come across this brush, I just hate myself from being so stupid to buy it. Such a disappointed experience. NEVER AGAIN MUFE BRUSHES, only MAC and BOBBI BROWN brushes are satisfying enough - now I'm convinced ;)

Popular Makeup Brushes