Make Up For Ever Powder Brush 32S

Filtered by skin type : Other
Make Up For Ever Powder Brush 32S

2.5

I hate this brush! ALOT. I didn't use it yet and the hairs are already shedding up everything about it sucks. I'm not going to buy this again, I might as well throw mine away.

on 8/3/2005 9:41:00 PM

I wanted to get a natural bristle brush for my powder application and have tested MAC, Shu Uemura, Bobbi Brown, I Nuovi, and Red Earth(the new range). They were all beyond my budget. When I went to the MUFE counter to buy my foundation and powder, the MA recommended me to get their natural goat hair powder brush. I was hesitant at first but she told me that she'll throw in some free gifts. So I tested the brush and it felt velvety soft. I've been using this for a few months now. Ok, this is my verdict. It's really smooth and soft after washing. But you need to clean it regularly. Somehow it gets stiffen up by the powder or makeup after a few uses. This is a rather strange phenomena cause I tried cleaning it with the MUFE brush cleaner and it gets tangled and stiff. Then I decided to just wash it with plain old handwash. And the result is better. But I've discovered that it gets even better by using Neutrogena's anti-residue shampoo! I think natural bristles, like hair, also leaves a certain amount of residue from the makeup. But if you treat it gently like your own natural hair, it just gets better!

Popular Makeup Brushes