Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

4.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is awesome for my eczema!
I have really bad eczema on my hands. I'm a hairdresser and makeup artist and I'm highly allergic to sodium laurel sulfate (the lather you get in soaps and shampoos). I wash my hands dozens of times in a single day... and I live in a super dry climate. Needless to say I'm in extreme pain if I don't stay on top of wearing gloves, and being careful about what I wash my hands with, wash my customers hair with etc. Usually I'm good haven't needed a prescription in about two years. I have managed to keep everything at bay with Gold Bond hand cream, but this summer has been the worst. For the last two-ish months I have had horrible swelling, pain, flaky, dry skin. Not to mention the most intense itching ever! I seriously haven't worn my engagement ring in months! =(
Anyway, the hand cream I normally use has done nothing. I have had it practically attached to me, I was at my wits end about a week ago and ready to get a new prescription for a steroid cream.
About a week ago for whatever reason I think because it said pain relief on the tube, I pulled out the Neosporin from the medicine cabinet and slathered it on my poor hands before bed. I woke up in the morning to NEW HANDS! I'm not kidding, they are actually healing!! The swelling has gone down so much! It's been a week, I have a tube in my purse, at work and next to the bed. Not perfect yet... but almost! Still dry, but not flaky. There are no cracks anymore! One more week and I should be normal!! I am so relived, feeling tons better!!! YAY!

on 1/21/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This and Clean&Clear's Benzoyl Peroxide Spot Treatment are my HG skin care treatments!Whenever I have a popped pimple I put this on.What I do is clean the area with alcohol and then squeeze the tiniest drop out and rub it in.It's cheap,it works,and you only need a little bit.I will re-purchase when I run out which won't be for a while.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I use Neosporin all the time. I didn't know you can be allergic to its active. Wow...I will think twice the next time I laminate it on my skin or my children's skin.

I have really sensitive skin and I am very careful what I put on it.

on 5/24/2007 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

WOW. So... about 3 days before my boyfriend's formal, I popped a zit.... My bad. Worst part was that it was right next to my lip. Talk about sexy. I had one of those gross scars, that looks even worse than the zit itself... somehow the idea popped into my head, that if Neosporin helps heal cuts, why the hell wouldn't it work on a scar from a zit? Three days later, hardly even showed. AMAZING! My skin scars verrrrry easily. This stuff works wonders.

on 3/4/2007 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

okay, so your told not to pop pimples, yea, right, who listens. Anyways, it reduces scars, so when I pop a pimple I put the cream on and it does reduce the appearance of pimple scarring. Sometimes depends how small the pimple is I don't get any scarring.

on 1/10/2007 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Not only does this work for minor cuts & scrapes, but it definitely heals blemishes faster as well. I use the cream not the ointment, since I have very oily skin.

Popular Lotions / Creams