Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried every type of neosporin the patented technology and the pain and relive one. I have mainly only used and have experience with trying this for the face after having a pimple popping episode to avoid scaring. Now here is the thing about neosporin. A few years back neosporins original formula was the best to use in this case. I hate their new patented technology, it really does help the wound heal faster but it doesn't help prevent scaring much the old version helped with the scaring to a point were there was no absolute trace of were the scar was. It was amazing ! This new formula gives me a n itchy rash I actually feel it makes my wounds heal with more of a scar like a purple scar. I will still use it for rare occasions when I just need for something to heal quick but that's all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is very handy. I had a zit emergency...like a huge one was forming, and I was freaking out- it was red, a huge mass that hadn't yet come to a head yet...cystic etc etc. So at night I applied a little to cover it up, and by morning I noticed it had come to a head and had shrinked considerably. I know not to use it all the time though...cause your skin can get used to it and your So glad I got it!natural bacterias can become ineffective at fighting off bacteria over time etc etc (look up info online), so only for true zit emergencies will I pull this stuff out! but it works. I mainly use it for those zit cases but it's also great for the cuts and people use it on their lips and stuff.

on 12/23/2007 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wow, thank you MUAers.. without you I never would have tried this. I used to be chronic picker and was used to waking up to the nasty aftermath of my fingernails. I'm not so bad about keeping my hands off my face now.. but sometimes I just can't resist. That's where Neopsporin comes in handy. Right after an attack on my face, I apply it on the offending spot, then I stick a plaster on and go to bed. The next morning, the spot is barely visible. No more nasty, inflamed breakouts for me!
I have to admit though, I'm very frugal with this product. I know you can build up a resistance to it. So ONLY when I've really gone at it do I break out the Neopsporin.

on 8/24/2005 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Every summer I return to the U.S. for a few weeks and stock up on all the things I can't get overseas, like Neosporin. (Actually, I CAN get Neosporin overseas, but not without a prescription because of it's "antibiotic" claim.) In any event, like many other reviewers, this is a staple in our house. Love it and will always continue to buy it.

on 2/7/2004 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Why did it take me so long to discover this little miracle? This helps my blemishes heal DAYS faster and with so much less scarring!! A new must have for me.

Popular Lotions / Creams