Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/3/2014 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is amazing. Takes away the pain right away (esp after blackheads for me) and heals the redness like no other. After I get a bad breakout, immediately afterwards I put this on it and let it sit to "flatten" the area, and I also apply a thin layer for bedtime. The only con I have is it's greasy-ness, but rubbing it in better will get rid of it.

When I am bad and pick at my pimples, I always dab this on my self afflicted wounds and cover the area with a band aid before I go to bed. I know I look ridiculous when I have 5 band aids stuck on my face at bedtime, but this ointment and band aid treatment has kept me from getting scars and helps prevent scabby red spots so its worth the effort!

on 3/2/2009 5:14:00 PM

This should be in everyones medicine cabinet. I tend to pick at imperfections. I know, its bad for me and I shouldn't, but I do. Anyway with any scratch or cut or even burn I clean the area with Betadyne and apply neosporin and apply a bandage. it keeps everything clean and it wont allow it to get infected. This one is much better then the original because it is a cream and it has pain relievers in it. Helps and prevents scars as well. Amazing stuff.

on 11/6/2008 11:44:00 AM

Over the summer I got desperate enough to put this on the horrendous bloody mess that was my face. I had very painful cystic acne that only occasionally flares up. When I get one of these monsters, I have to drain it before I go insane. I always though that neosporin was too oily to put on my face, but I was wrong. The cream works wonders, getting rid of the inflamation and scarring. I usually put a band-aid over it at night, so it won't spread over my face. It also speeds the healing. Too bad about the long term use.

WOW. Let me just start off this review by saying that for the past year, I have had the worst acne I've ever had in my life, due to a medication I was taking that is notorious for causing severe acne. I tried EVERYTHING I could get my hands on, such as Persagel, Neutrogena on the Spot Acne treatment, and countless other washes, masks, etc... NOTHING was helping. I was just about to give up all hope until I read about Neosporin being used as an acne treatment. I thought I'd give it a shot, and for the past few months, my skin has been remarkably clear. I just apply Neosporin Pain relief to the affected areas, and I swear I have never in my life had anything be so effective so quickly. I noticed a difference even after one day. My skin is now HUGELY improved and will continue to get better now that I'm off that horrid medication. So, PLEASE take my advice and give Neosporin Pain Relief Cream a shot!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is an amazing product! I've always kept Neosporin in my medicine cabinet and always remember my mom using "the magic bandaid" on our cuts and scrapes when my brother and I were kids. I never knew about the beauty benefits!

I read about Neosporin on MUA the other night and decided to try it on two blemishes, an incredibly red, flaky nose (too much blowing), and chapped, sore lips. Well, I woke up the next morning totally blown away. My blemishes were half the size (which normally takes several nights of either benzoyl peroxide treatment or salicic acid) , my nose was almost 100% back to normal, and my lips felt hydrated, soft, and pain-free!

This was less than a week ago, and my blemishes cleared in record time (try a few days rather than a week or two).

If you haven't tried this product, you must. I will continue to use it on blemishes when I get them, as this seems to be a miracle product!

on 5/31/2006 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

When I have a one of those big painful pimples on my face, I use Neosporin to bind a dissolved aspirin together and make a paste. The aspirin helps with the swelling and the Neosporin keeps it from flaking off and from getting the icky white goo.

Good product for almost anything... I use all over my face sometimes at nights and my pinples are less red and my face is moisturized!!!

I've used Neosporin ever since I was little. It's healed scars, zits, cuts & scrapes and every other little imperfection. Awesome product!

on 3/8/2004 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've used this product to treat every imaginable ailment (zits, burns, bug bites- you name it I'm sure I've put it on there) !!! It really helped with pain from a new tattoo also !!! No household should be without this staple =)

Popular Lotions / Creams