Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

4.6

on 6/2/2013 1:51:00 AM

I can't say enough good things about this product. Recently, my skin decided to freak out and I got a large painful pimple. Well, since I just can't resist I picked at it. And I got the dreaded scabby area which is almost impossible to cover with makeup and if you do even manage to take away the redness it just looks scaly and gross. I remembered one of my friends in high school always used to put neosporin on her pimples. So I got some, put it on the scabbed area 3x a day for 2 days and by the third day the skin around the scab just kinda flaked off and the whole scab came off! That usually takes at least a week. I still have a light pink mark but that's way more manageable than a crusty scab. Try this!

on 1/27/2013 11:02:00 PM

I keep this in my purse. I use it after I get my brows waxed or threaded, and it prevents any breakouts from that. Also good for treating blemishes during the recovery phase. I find the cream easier to use than the ointment, also great if you are out in the extreme cold and get windburn. (Although a bit of vitamin e oil or Vaseline on the cheeks will prevent windburn from happening.) any redness or irritation, this us my go to product. The small size makes it ideal to carry around.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am kind of on the fence with this one. I had a whitehead that needed to be extracted. So I carefully pricked it with a needle and with little pressure (pressing outwards, not inwards) the gunk came out. So I had heard reviews that this will help to stop the infection or whatever from coming back. So I applied this to it, and left it on for the day. When I wiped it off, the area it was applied to had turned a red/brown color. And it looks like the remains is turning into a scab. So I am not going to apply this to it anymore in the fear of it turning an even darker brown color. But it did help to stop the infection from coming back.

Great stuff, had a small cut on my finger recently, i just dabbed this on it w/ a bandage and it was completly better the next day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm reviewing triple strength neosporin ointment. This is great for everything...rashes, lines, pimples, cuts, burns, dry skin. I use it on my lips and chin when i feel dry...it works better than a lip balm cuz its unscented. I really favor this for dry lips and lines around the lip and chin area that only are around when i'm dehydrated or have allergeric reactions to things. It's very soothing and doesn't thin skin out like OTC cortisone ointments and creams.

on 11/21/2009 7:31:00 PM

I actually started buying the generic Bacitracin/Neomycin/Polymycin ointment because it's cheaper, but this stuff rocks.

I use it to:
* Heal any raw spots on my face caused when I am temped to pick (bad, I know).

*Prevent bumps on my bikini line after shaving (this is the ONLY thing that I have found to work 100%).

Generic costs about $3.50 for a larger sized tube, which lasts quite awhile. A+

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

THANK GOD FOR NEOSPORIN.

I pick at my acne on occasion (bad bad I knowww) and then I'm left with a potentially scarring situation. Overnight Neosporin immediately expedites the healing process. I wouldn't recommend putting Neosporin directly on a blemish or anything, but if I have to pop something or I pick at acne, Neosporin is my go-to. Just overnight the results are amazing.

If a spot is scabby or just hard to cover (some of those, I'm convinced, are impossible to conceal) put Neosporin on it, dab away the excess with a q-tip, and then put your concealer on a couple minutes later.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I use this on my feet, mainly my dry cracked heels. After a shower I just dab it on, maybe cover it with a bandaid. I also apply this to ragged cuticles. It works great. I actually dont have to use it on my feet anymore, it pretty much fixed them!

I have been using Neosporin for a long time. It really does work wonders if you have a really bad pimple. It helps get rid of the redness and the grossness of the whole thing. I use the ointment rather than the creme for staying power and apply right after my moisturizer in the morning and then conceal. I re-apply during the day. I really think it helps big pimples heal much much faster.

on 1/8/2009 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is obviously used for cuts and scrapes, but one day a ways ago I had a pimple I picked at that was scabbing and I decided to put this on because of the ingredients. It seemed to work and make the process heal faster, so now, every so often when I feel like I need a little extra healing from a breakout during that TOM, I dab it on...only once or twice a month* It says be careful.

I also read the other ingredients contain cocoa butter, which is supposed to be really good for scarring. So why not? I have sensitive skin and I have no complaints.

Popular Lotions / Creams