Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This ointment has been a fixture in my life for as long as I can remember, along with Mycitracin, which is now Band-Aid First Aid ointment, or something like that. They are essentially the same thing, but I like Neosporin best and can actually cite scientific research proving its efficacy. When I was in the 7th grade (in the early 70s, ladies) my science class conducted an experiment to see which antibacterial agent killed the most bacteria. We tested Neosprin ointment, Mycitracin ointment and hydrogen peroxide. Guess what? The Neosporin won! I have used this (or had it smeared on me by my mother) to heal everything imaginable, from cuts and scrapes, to pimples, to rough, dry patches on my skin (esp on my face), to ragged, dry cuticles, to chapped lips, you name it. I now use it on my own children, just like my mother used it on me. The pain relief element is what makes this so wonderful - within twenty minutes of applying it, the pain is gone. My entire family swears by this. I even carry a tube in my purse along with couple of band-aids. It's a mom thing.

Popular Lotions / Creams