Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

4.6

Amazing!!!!! I love Neosporin for gentle healing!! Must have for any blemish, or small scrapes or cuts!! Good for lips too!'

I like this product for cuts and scrapes and only recently tried using it on bad pimples. I'm very concerned about antibiotic resistance in general so I do not want to overuse this. It basically keeps my boo-boos moist and kills any dangerous stuff that might be in there. It's not an acne treatment but may reduce the marks left behind; I do notice that the redness seems to go away more quickly.

on 6/28/2007 1:45:00 PM

This is for the ointment AND the cream (I use both on occaisions). This has worked WONDERS for almost every single spot I have EVER GOTTEN on my face! This works for cystic acne (a few nights worth of applications and they've just dried up and fade away!), works for just regular pimples, works for pimples I've popped... just about everything! it's even cured up this midly "scaly" patch along my lower jawline that I suffered with for about a year. I have no idea where it came from and it's not quite acne, but not quite as simple as just "clogged pores." I use the cream during the day on existing pimples, but I find that the ointment with a small round band-aid over it works much better overnight. I had three pimples on one of my cheeks. They were hormonal and annoying. So I read some reviews online for Neosporin, and I had a [guy] friend tell me that they're really good at clearing up acne (well, it does kill bacteria, and that's all pimples really are) so I decided to try it. I didn't have any of the small band-aids, so I just stuck one huge strip of medical tape over my cheek and it covered all the pimples. Well, the next morning, the pimples were noticeably smaller. I bought the bandaids the next day and did this for about two more nights. Two mornings later, my skin was completely clear, smooth, with just the faintest red marks left on my skin. After another few days, the red marks faded completely, and my skin is nice and clear! Personally, I find that the ointment+bandaid work together the best, BUT the cream isn't as oily and is more suitable for "daytime" use... Neosporin is my PERFET spot treatment (because spot treatment is really all I need)!

on 5/6/2007 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Many thanks to board members, after poppin a zit (eww) i used the ointment and dab on my open zit , next day it's healing. the zit didn't come back , so i tried using it on my other zits. and oh yes it works wonders!
No more expensive treatments! Neosporin is my bestfriend LOL!

on 12/20/2002 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I put this on any pimples that I get. At night I dab some on the blemish and then cover it with a bandaid. It always helps and the next day my skin looks so much better. I keep a tube of this in my purse and if my lips get so chapped that they hurt, I apply some of this.

Popular Lotions / Creams