Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Neosporin Pain Relief Cream

on 1/3/2008 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I thought I was the only person in the world putting this on broken skin left by acne. It definitely speeds up the healing time and helps with skin tenderness. I always keep 2 tubes of this on hand. I use the cream during the day because it absorbs into the skin & is good for use under makeup. At night I use the ointment because it just plain works better. Not to mention it's fabulous for regular cuts & scrapes. Anyone can afford this, or the Band-Aid brand if you're allergic to Neosporin's ingredients. What more can I say? I wish every beauty product worked as well and was this cheap.

on 12/9/2007 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I put Neosporin on everything! Not only does it help cuts and scars, but it helps with dry patchy areas on skin. With the ance treatment I use on my face, it leaves my face with dry and peeling patchy areas on my face. After I wash my face at night, I put Neosporin and the dry areas and the next morning the dry peeling area is gone!

on 12/11/2005 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I use this product on my face, the cream not the ointment because it will clog your pores, it fades red marks dramatically

Popular Lotions / Creams