MAC Lipliner in Soar

MAC Lipliner in Soar
Lipliner in Soar

4.6

Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Rhus Succedanea (Japan) Fruit Wax, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 20, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

Great colour for basically any lipstick. I even use it under reds to fill in the shape of my lip before using a red liner. It's a perfect match for Mehr lipstick and that's my go-to for work or class. These pencils all last forever (I've had Whirl, which is Use basically every day for over 2 years) so they're really worth it.

on 7/18/2017 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is sooooo drying on the lips and the colour was way to dark for me and my fair skin. Totally over hyped product and ended up selling mine and would never repurchase.

on 12/4/2016 8:23:00 PM

This lipliner's unique colour, durability, texture speak for itself.. I was looking for a long time for that perfect nude-pink lip liner which will set on like a house on fire with my NC15 skin tone.. alas most of the nude-pink lip liners out there were either too brown or too pink.. And the balance was gathered to this lip liner. Definitely a must-have for all the fair skinned ladies out there.. it is ideal for an office look till a night smokey makeup look.

on 2/26/2017 5:52:00 AM

Amazing colour for Indian skin

on 7/16/2016 11:05:00 PM

This is my (and I know, a thousand others) go-to lip pencil. It is a beautiful mid-toned pinky-brown (more pink than brown. If you want the other way around, that is, more brown than pink then Whirl would be your choice) This pencil can be worn with so many lipsticks. I love transforming a lipstick with a liner. It gives you so many options. I also love this color so much that I frequently just use it by itself or with a clear gloss on top. The formula is great. Not too soft, it defines your lips beautifully. But not to hard either. If you were to get one lip liner from MAC it would be this one or Whirl, depending on your preference.

on 7/18/2017 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I ordered this and a Charlotte Tillbury pencil in "Pillow Talk." If you are fair, like me, you may find that this Mac pencil in "Soar" is too dark and kind of rusty-red looking. I fear that my lipstick would fade off and leave me with the dreaded "pencil outline" in an orange-y, rusty shade rimming my lips in all of it's obvious glory. I just don't care for it and will probably wind up pitching it after I've owned it for awhile without ever using it like so MANY cosmetics I have purchased in the past. I may try it with some fall colors....

on 5/30/2016 10:36:00 AM

I see that everyone is putting in their two cents as to what l/s you're using this with so I am adding mine too, lol. I use Soar with Whirl matte l/s and also with Finally Free. All in all, Soar is wonderful and sometimes I use it as a l/s over Prep + Prime for lips.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Need this lipliner for most of my pinks. Cannot deal with out it lol. A super must.

on 4/3/2016 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my all time favourite mac lipliner. When I wear this people will constantly ask what I'm wearing. This is seriously amazing and looks great with MAC lipstick in faux. A must have in my make up collection.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Color is rosy pink. Goes on very easy without any effort. Pairs well with other nude to medium pink lipglosses to enhance the color but it also looks great on its own with a bit of clear balm underneath to avoid an overly matte look. Staying power is excellent. Sometimes I think it looks a bit cool but other times I think it looks perfect so it's probably neutral to slightly cool toned. Will be rebuying.