China Glaze Ruby Pumps

China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

on 2/3/2017 8:22:00 PM

What can I say that others haven't! Wore this for the first time in a long time and I realized how much I loved it and just wanted to give it 5 stars!! Color is beautiful, formula is great, brush is perfect for me.
Base, two coats, and Seche Vite top coat - day five - no chips, minimal tip wear.
If you haven't tried it don't hesitate.You won't be disappointed!

on 1/10/2017 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this colour! It is bright, glittery and looks so good on my nails especially under spotlights. I wear this year round and I always go back to this colour especially for occasion like weddings and dinners.

This is such a fun color, reminds me of some glamorous Vegas showgirl haha I wear it year round, just gorgeous.

on 7/12/2016 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This polish is fantastic. I have been wearing it for the past 8 days with minimal chipping. I apply it with no base coat and then Seche on top which makes it sparkle and shine 10 times more than on its own. I usually like my nails long but this looks SO adorable with short, squared nails. This is great polish. It is dark, ruby red like Dorothy's slippers in the Wizard of Oz. It sparkles so much .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I just had a salon pedicure and chose this shade for my toenail polish. I know this is a classic, much-loved shade from China Glaze and I can certainly see why. My toes look so lovely - the perfect classic red with a beautiful glitter that sparkles in the sunshine. I honestly don't want to wear any close toed shoes. If I can find this for sale anywhere (the nail salon doesn't sell it), I will absolutely buy a bottle.

I got this just because I liked the color,not aware that it was a cult classic . as many before me have said, not a big fan of red.makes the sensitive skin on my hands look even redder, tire quickly of looking at the color, etc.It's a pretty color though.and a good quality nail polish. 2 coats plus base and topcoat and lasts several days. I usually use 2 coats of topcoat with this.you can really make it special with a red glitter topcoat! Also I think it looks great year round, red is a classic. Don't save for Christmas!

on 3/29/2016 3:18:00 AM

I've been wearing this particular shade on my toes for 10 years. I may try a trendy shade, here or there, but I always come back to this one! All time favorite nail polish! Cult Classic for sure

on 12/23/2015 8:18:00 AM

Ruby Pumps, by China Glaze is my all time favorite red nail polish. I don't usually wear reds, but for Christmas through New Year's and Valentine's Day this is my go to polish.
The polish is a true deep red, heavily sparkled in a jelly formula. It goes on evenly, the consistency is great, 2 coats give superior coverage. I use Seche Vite as a top coat and it lasts for a week.
For a red without glitter, OPI's tried and true Big Apple is fabulous.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i want to wear this nail polish and only this nail polish for the rest of my life

on 11/1/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

China Glaze knocked it out of the park with this one!

I have been using CG Ruby Pumps for several years and it is absolutely fabulous. It is a darkish kind of true red with heavy red glitter that is evenly distributed throughout the jelly formula. Two coats to full opacity. It is stunning at all times but particularly stunning when the light hits it, which makes it look like it's on fire! No joke, it really does look like Dorothy's slippers in the Wizard of Oz.

Red is my favourite colour but I am very particular about the kind of red and this is the perfect shade/hue of red. I am often complimented on this polish and absolutely love it during the Christmas holidays and up to February cuz it is perfect for Valentine's Day too. During other times of the year my two favourite reds are OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress and OPI Red Hot Rio. They are also the right (perfect) reds.

I get great wear out of this polish. I use a good base coat and top coat and I reapply the top coat every night to extend the life of my manicure as much as possible. It usually lasts almost a week this way with minor tip wear and chipping. It would probably last longer with less wear but I am an idiot who likes to wash dishes by hand with no gloves!!!!!! hence having to reapply top coat every night.

Popular Polishes