no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/16/2004

I'm shocked that it took me so long to review this product. This is my all-time favorite scrub. The scent is divine, very yummy but not too heady. I love how I feel completely exfoliated afterwards. Some brands are much too abrasive (like Origins' salt scrub) and some are much too gentle (like Clinique's Sparkle Skin or Philosophy's Guru). Plus there's a balanced …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (439 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Apr/14/2003

FANTASTIC!!! This really does smell like sweet raspberries, and it also smells like tart lemonade. It's a beautiful mix and smells absolutely delicious in the shower. I love how the granules are fine so they don't hurt, yet they still give my skin a good exfoliation. Best of all, my skin doesn't feel all oily after I step out of the shower. NE makes one of the best scrubs out there!

About reviewer (1953 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Dec/11/2002

I really like this scrub. I keep reordering because it is well worth the price. The scent is fabulous and long lasting. Try it you wont be disappointed.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

Dec/05/2002

Someone said it right - if you like Sugar Limone, you GOTTA try Raspberry Lemonade! It even has a fizzy feel to it. Delicious!

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/02/2002

Wow! What a yummy scent! I love Sugar Limone and bought this after hearing all the raves. I am so glad I did because this is fantastic! I love to use it in the morning because it is a great blend or Raspberry, Lemon, and Sugar. Perfect blend and the scrub itself is wonderful. Natural Esscent's Scrubs are the best!

About reviewer (424 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromHelen

Aug/15/2001

WOW! What a delicious fragrance. to everyone tha tloves teh sugar limone scrub, I have to say try this one--you will not be sorry. This is the perfect blend of sweet sugary lemon and berry. Very delicious and a great scrub. I wish monique would make other products with this scent.

About reviewer (1335 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0
fromAlexis

Jun/16/2001

I loved the smell of this scrub, it actually made my mouth water when I opened it in the shower! However, I was less thrilled with the actual scrub itself. The granules were bigger than I expected (more the consistency of rock salt) and scratched my sensitive skin. Also, I didn't like having to mix up the sugar and the oil before using it. For a gentler/easier to use scrub, I prefer …Read more

About reviewer (36 reviews)

fromD-Girl

Jun/14/2001

I love my Raspberry Lemonade Scrub. It smells divine and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Its not at all abrasive like many scrubs tend to be and it leaves a subtle fragrance when you rinse it off. Tip: Try to convince Monique to create a cream and roll-on that smells like this!

About reviewer (305 reviews)

Jun/13/2001

This smells so yummy! It isn't too sweet or too tart. It is just the right combination. This sugar scrub is gentle and doesn't sting like some salt scrubs can. It also isn't overly oily and does a great job exfoliating.

About reviewer (326 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

fromMarci

Jun/03/2001

Natural Esscents makes THE BEST Brown Sugar Scrubs. I like it due to the fact that the granules aren't big (dont scratch)and the scent lingers long after a bath. I go thru a jar a month and the smell keeps me coming back for more.

Packaging isnt fancy but practical-believe me you will not care about Nat. Esscents simple packaging, it's the products that keep us coming …

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29