Natural Esscents Brown Sugar Raspberry Lemonade Scrub[Discontinued]

No Image

4.8

on 2/16/2004 8:32:00 AM

I'm shocked that it took me so long to review this product. This is my all-time favorite scrub. The scent is divine, very yummy but not too heady. I love how I feel completely exfoliated afterwards. Some brands are much too abrasive (like Origins' salt scrub) and some are much too gentle (like Clinique's Sparkle Skin or Philosophy's Guru). Plus there's a balanced amount of sugar and oil unlike some brands where the scrub is drowning in oil (again like Origins). Finally, Monique makes all the products herself and is an absolute sweetie.

on 4/14/2003 11:05:00 AM

FANTASTIC!!! This really does smell like sweet raspberries, and it also smells like tart lemonade. It's a beautiful mix and smells absolutely delicious in the shower. I love how the granules are fine so they don't hurt, yet they still give my skin a good exfoliation. Best of all, my skin doesn't feel all oily after I step out of the shower. NE makes one of the best scrubs out there!

on 11/2/2002 8:42:00 PM

Wow! What a yummy scent! I love Sugar Limone and bought this after hearing all the raves. I am so glad I did because this is fantastic! I love to use it in the morning because it is a great blend or Raspberry, Lemon, and Sugar. Perfect blend and the scrub itself is wonderful. Natural Esscent's Scrubs are the best!

on 8/15/2001 12:40:00 AM

WOW! What a delicious fragrance. to everyone tha tloves teh sugar limone scrub, I have to say try this one--you will not be sorry. This is the perfect blend of sweet sugary lemon and berry. Very delicious and a great scrub. I wish monique would make other products with this scent.

on 12/5/2002 6:59:00 AM

Someone said it right - if you like Sugar Limone, you GOTTA try Raspberry Lemonade! It even has a fizzy feel to it. Delicious!

on 12/11/2002 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this scrub. I keep reordering because it is well worth the price. The scent is fabulous and long lasting. Try it you wont be disappointed.

on 6/3/2001 10:15:00 PM

Natural Esscents makes THE BEST Brown Sugar Scrubs. I like it due to the fact that the granules aren't big (dont scratch)and the scent lingers long after a bath. I go thru a jar a month and the smell keeps me coming back for more.

Packaging isnt fancy but practical-believe me you will not care about Nat. Esscents simple packaging, it's the products that keep us coming back for more products!

on 6/16/2001 7:19:00 AM

I loved the smell of this scrub, it actually made my mouth water when I opened it in the shower! However, I was less thrilled with the actual scrub itself. The granules were bigger than I expected (more the consistency of rock salt) and scratched my sensitive skin. Also, I didn't like having to mix up the sugar and the oil before using it. For a gentler/easier to use scrub, I prefer Garden Botanika's Aromatics Salt Glow (which I read about on cosmetic connection).

on 6/14/2001 8:05:00 AM

I love my Raspberry Lemonade Scrub. It smells divine and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Its not at all abrasive like many scrubs tend to be and it leaves a subtle fragrance when you rinse it off. Tip: Try to convince Monique to create a cream and roll-on that smells like this!

on 6/13/2001 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This smells so yummy! It isn't too sweet or too tart. It is just the right combination. This sugar scrub is gentle and doesn't sting like some salt scrubs can. It also isn't overly oily and does a great job exfoliating.