Iman make-up line

No Image

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love her shadows, blushes and foundations i am the sand color line usually between 3, or 4. The colors are rich, bold and stay on. Price point is good too! Just hate how her compacts always break.

on 12/21/2008 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of Iman's eyeshadows. She is the queen of the smokey eye and her darker eyeshadow colors do the job. I usually don't wear her eyeshadow during the daytime, but they are great for a dramatic evening look. The eyeshadow glides on smooth and is long lasting, until you remove it. A great product for the price.

on 8/12/2008 10:22:00 AM

This review is for Iman Corrective Concealer. I have been trying to find an undereye concealer I love, and this is not it! It immediately started caking as soon as I put it on! Now my eyes look worse than they do with no concealer. This is going right back to Target!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Brilliant make up line - very light, and long lasting. And Iman always seems to have the colour tones down to a T... Top rate.

I have the oil blotting powder, luxery pressed powder, tinted moisturiser, mingle blush/bronzer and ghetto fab palette. No regrets on any purchases... Will definitley repurchase when i've run out of anything.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I have been wearing Iman makeup since 1998. The only foundation/ powder that truly matches my complexion(medium/dark brown with yellow & red undertones). Half the price of MAC or BB. Luxurious textures with BEAUTIFUL shades, highly pigmented, and never ever ashy or grey. Had several people tell me they did not know I even wore foundation. Several of my girl friends switched from MAC to Iman. My sister swears by the CTP and Liquid foundations in Clay5 & Earth1. She won't even think about using anything else.I switched to the drugstore version sold at ULTA, Walmart, & Walgreens. Staples for me: P/P Clay Medium Dark, Oil Blotting Powder in 'Light/Medium', & l/l (Tan, Espresso, & Prune). Also absolutely love Iman l/s, Lip Shimmers, e/s, bronzer, blush, and gift sets/kits. continued >>

on 12/31/2004 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this line. I have found unique makeup shades and the quality and price are great. My only gripe with this line is the shelf life. Several of lipsticks and liglosses have hardened and dried out in a little over a year. I probably wouldn't buy more than a few items at a time.

on 12/29/2001 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I Wanted to Love this!!!! I was the first to buy it in my city, the display wasn't even up in the mall yet. But now, I Only buy the foundations. They are grate for color matching and to cover imperfections.
But that's it!!!!! Everything else is packaged badly, (as in falls out).I bought an eye shadow that fell out of the holder and a two lipsticks that broke or melted.The lipsticks taste rancid quickly.The nailpolish brush came out and missed my nails. The perfume smells cheap and alcholish. The powders only come in three colors. Not good if your not one of the three.
Save your money, unless it's for the foundation.

Popular Other Products