LUSH Gorgeous

LUSH Gorgeous

3.8

Orange Blossom Honey Water (Mel, Aqua), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Stearic Acid, Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Glycerine, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), Fresh Orange Juice (Citrus dulcis), Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Fresh Pineapple Juice (Ananas comosus), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha), Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Geraniol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Hydroxycitronellol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I tried this so far for a week, both as my day and night moisturizer.

PROS:
lightweight, somewhat of a matte finish, so great for a day cream
absorbs really fast
smells good
it did make my scars heal up a little bit! my acne scars "shrunk"
made the little bumps on my chin disappear by the 5th use.

CONS:
not moisturizing enough.. I had to use a lot of it, plus a heavier cream on top for nighttime.
the smell is a tad strong, but it's not a big deal because the smell fades within seconds
for sensitive parts of your face, it can sting a little bit. probably the fruit enzymes
way too expensive

on 6/22/2017 9:07:00 AM

I have used Lush's Gorgeous on and off the past few years. It's $90 for just a few ounces. It lasts (for me) about two months and I use it sparingly. When I do use it routinely I find my complexion is more even, I noticed less hormonal breakouts, and my skin is super soft. I think it has a lovely fruity smell (some say Fruit Loops) and feels cool going on. I've tried others - Lush products and others - but keep coming back to Gorgeous.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This moisturizer is very soothing for my combination skin. It leaves my skin smooth, glowing, and break-out free. My skin feels almost plump, like a baby's skin afterwards.

Cons: I am slightly allergic to an ingredient, and since it has so many different natural oils, it's difficult to tell which ingredient. As such, my eyes get a little irritated after use, and so I usually only use it as a night cream.

This cream is expensive, but worth it to me. If I didn't have the allergy I would definitely purchase again.

on 2/29/2016 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to try this moisturizer out because it's one of Lush's luxurious products. I heard it was like magic, the first night I put this on my face I loved it my face was SO smooth and it felt refreshed. But after a couple of days of using it, it started to give me a rash and I broke out completely into small little pimples allll over my face :(

on 5/1/2016 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It smells like tortilla chips. I couldn't get over the smell. It made be break out as well. Definitely not purchasing again.

Gorgeous is the creme de la creme of LUSH moisturizers. It is the formula that Princess Diana used as a moisturizer. This stuff makes my skin look flawless, dewy, and glowing. Yes it is expensive, but you get what you pay for. This uses cold pressed essential oils. The ingredients are the purest and highest quality. I have only bought this twice because of the price. Once for my wedding and then for a Hawaii vacation. I love it and if I could afford it I'd get it for every day use.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have a somewhat normal skin with occasional breakouts and this was an absolute delight for my skin. Completely evened out my skin tone and texture, surprisingly it even helped with my acne. I think such amazing effects justify any price in the world! Thank you Lush❤️

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

SO HEALING!! I put it on cuts and grazes sometimes, it heals them too! This stuff is magic, I use it just for a night cream and I wake up with glowing even-toned skin, reduced scarring, a brighter complexion. I have used it on my eczema before and it calmed the itching, though it didn't cure it completely, it definitely helped. It's so soothing and is the perfect consistency. Also it smells like heaven. I marked it down because it's a ridiculous price, I use it sparing so it lasts me for ages, but for a daily moisturiser this would be silly.

on 5/24/2015 1:56:00 AM

I really like the formula and feeling of this it's very moisturizering and smooth and my skin feels hydrated and soft and moist the only thing that bothers me (aside from its price tag) I'd the smell, it doesn't smell bad and scented skin care products usually never bother me, but Idk what it is the smell of this just bothers me it's very strong and lingers on the face for awhile

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail moisturizer. After spending years trying to find something to help my dry/flaky/patchy/sensitive/red skin, I fell inlove with Gorgeous. I use it twice a day and it lasts me around 4 months. I use this all over my face and dab a little Skins Shangrila on the extra dry spots of my face. My skin has cleared up. No pimples. I have an even skin tone and my skin really just glows. I can finally say after years and years of embarrassment, I am happy with my skin. :) <3

Popular Moisturizers