LUSH Gorgeous

LUSH Gorgeous

3.8

Orange Blossom Honey Water (Mel, Aqua), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Stearic Acid, Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis), Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Glycerine, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Fresh Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), Fresh Orange Juice (Citrus dulcis), Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Fresh Pineapple Juice (Ananas comosus), Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Dulcis), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Myrrh Resinoid (Commiphora myrrha), Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Geraniol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Hydroxycitronellol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 5/1/2016 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It smells like tortilla chips. I couldn't get over the smell. It made be break out as well. Definitely not purchasing again.

on 2/29/2016 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to try this moisturizer out because it's one of Lush's luxurious products. I heard it was like magic, the first night I put this on my face I loved it my face was SO smooth and it felt refreshed. But after a couple of days of using it, it started to give me a rash and I broke out completely into small little pimples allll over my face :(

To Read all 142 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have a somewhat normal skin with occasional breakouts and this was an absolute delight for my skin. Completely evened out my skin tone and texture, surprisingly it even helped with my acne. I think such amazing effects justify any price in the world! Thank you Lush❤️

on 5/24/2015 1:56:00 AM

I really like the formula and feeling of this it's very moisturizering and smooth and my skin feels hydrated and soft and moist the only thing that bothers me (aside from its price tag) I'd the smell, it doesn't smell bad and scented skin care products usually never bother me, but Idk what it is the smell of this just bothers me it's very strong and lingers on the face for awhile

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

SO HEALING!! I put it on cuts and grazes sometimes, it heals them too! This stuff is magic, I use it just for a night cream and I wake up with glowing even-toned skin, reduced scarring, a brighter complexion. I have used it on my eczema before and it calmed the itching, though it didn't cure it completely, it definitely helped. It's so soothing and is the perfect consistency. Also it smells like heaven. I marked it down because it's a ridiculous price, I use it sparing so it lasts me for ages, but for a daily moisturiser this would be silly.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail moisturizer. After spending years trying to find something to help my dry/flaky/patchy/sensitive/red skin, I fell inlove with Gorgeous. I use it twice a day and it lasts me around 4 months. I use this all over my face and dab a little Skins Shangrila on the extra dry spots of my face. My skin has cleared up. No pimples. I have an even skin tone and my skin really just glows. I can finally say after years and years of embarrassment, I am happy with my skin. :) <3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've been using Gorgeous for a few years now, on and off. I would recommend NOT using this daily but as a once in a while cream when your skin is dry and needs something different from the usual. I really like the smell of this lotion and it does give you a little bit of a glow after you use it but I tried using it for a few months solid when I first came across this product and found that it really clogged up my pores and caused milia around my eyes. I would never buy the full size of this moisturizer because it would go bad before I could use it up. Instead, every time I visit LUSH to buy other things, I ask for a sample. :)

on 4/2/2015 5:58:00 PM

The smell is amazing. Others asked about why it cost so much. 1) neroli which is one of the most expensive essential oils, myrrh, etc. Take a look at all the essential oils and then look at the cost of them.. they are very expensive.. even if you bought cheap ones of the internet. 2) this is a specialty some what natural store you have no problem spending up to 8 for one bath bomb. 3) a little does go a long way I could see how you would get at least 2 months out of this. I only use during the day and use an oil at night.

on 3/25/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

It's a really nice product, smells divine, probably one of the best moisturizers lush has (most of them are no good....enzymion, im talking to you), but way over priced and a little too thick for my preferance although it doesnt break me out. Im torn if ill be repurchasing, even if it does last a while... I will update if i do or if I find anything better. For reference i was using the origins gin-zing moisturizer and eye cream which i would go through super fast and wasnt doing anything it claimed to do.

EDIT:
I haven't repurchased this product and will not. I feel as though If I'm going to pay about a 100$ for a moisturizer, I'll get something from a dermatologist or buy something else that will make a significant difference in my skin and truly improve it for the better and not just "hydrate, not clog my pores, not break me out and smell nice".

on 3/20/2015 12:17:00 AM

This didn't work well on my skin. I went in asking for a moisturizer and she said this was a best seller.. This was before I found out it was 95$. But ur skin is important so I went with it. A little goes along way with this too so if ur worried about spending 95$ Monthly .. You won't. I'd say this would last me about 6 months. The product doesn't smell bad it's just a thick cream.. I Should of known that when I tested it out in the store. Thick creams just arent for me. Anyways I gave it a try. Used it more than once and started seeing little white zits on my jaw and forehead. After that I just knew it wasn't gonna do me good. so went back and exchanged for vanishing cream! So far so good. No problem with this one.